M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

bigbcustom - it looks like I skipped yours, but that's not what happened. I had 2 cancellations that matched orders #22 and #23, so I moved the knives there. Yours is being glued up now.

Dan

No problem. Thanks for the reply. Drop me an email/pm/call when knife is ready to ship, and I will paypal you the balance. As I said, I have waited this long, a few more days won't kill me. If you have somebody breathing down your neck for their knife, feel free to bump me a little. I eagerly await the knife, but am currently laid up from surgery so it will be awhile before I can actually use it anyway lol. Thanks again!!!

Dan,

Are you bead blasting the Black and Tan G10. I really like the look of these handles. Wondering how the grip is compared to the NCM. The G10 looks so good I am second guessing my selection. I am way down on the list at 57 (Bari W). Is it too late to switch mine from NCM to Black/Tan G10 without liners.

These knives are looking great. Thanks for your hard work.

http://kosterknives.com/2011/09/06/muck-in-black-tan-g10/

Yes - all synthetics are heavily bead-blasted.

G10 feels grippier when dry, Micarta actually improves grip when wet. Strange, but true. just FYI.

One reason I really like Black/Tan G10 is the strong lines that show up in the handle. Really showcases the handle curves.

If you want to change, not a problem. I haven't glued it up yet.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,

Yes please change mine (57 Bari W) to Black/Tan G10 without liners.

Thanks

Dan,
I'm interested in a MUCK with Black/Tan G10. Sharp combo! Got any extras? Sent an email with more info.
Thx

Still haven't received the MUCK. Don't forget about me next time you go to the post office. THx

Dan. Emailed, posted here multiple times, tried every form of communication. How about an update? What the MUCK man?:D:D I look forward to the knife, thats all.

I thought the sheaths were on their way....I guess not.. :-(

That's why I waited, Andster2.

I'll go ahead and send it today if I get a chance, if not, on Monday.

Thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan, I'm number 10 on your list and I've yet to receive anything yet (knife, email or paypal invoice). I've sent some emails but with no response.
Could you please message me if my knife is done.
J

I emailed you on Aug 23 - did you get it? (sent to **** at gmail)

Dan

Last edited:
Back