M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

He must be very busy. I emailed him some time ago about a muck and haven't heard back which is cool with me.

I need to get on his list too. :D

Dan? Two weeks ago you said that the next batch was going out that Monday... haven't heard anything since.

Did something happen?

Busy indeed!

Skrapmetal - sorry for the delay. Just had to drop everything and concentrate on a few things. I've sent your MUCK now - you should be getting an email with Delivery Confirmation numbers this afternoon.

I've also sent off #36 (Doug S).

And updated the list with new orders/updates/etc.

www.kosterknives.com/2011MUCK.htm

If anyone is not showing on the list, please let me know.

:thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Just got the email, thanks!

I was just concerned that mine might have gone the wrong way. ;)

Hey Dan,
I'm #27 brizbane on the list, all payed up, knife done, spec op sheath, and a BUNCH way before these guys. Any chance to get mine in the mail.

Per our email exchange

1 muck, black canvas micarta, kydex, payment via a usps money order. Thanks Dan.

brizbane - yes, I boxed yours up today. :thumbup:

Here's the promised pic of the new leather sheath options. I apologize for the wet spots - it's been raining like crazy today and I figured something is better than nothing! :D

MUCK-Sheaths032012-01.jpg

Here's how the pricing will work out:

Leather-P = Basic Pouch sheath - will swap out at no extra cost (not shown, but looks like upper right sheath)
Leather-1 = Firesteel loop = adds $10
Leather-2 = Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop = adds $30
Leather-3 = Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop, SAK pouch = adds $50

The pouch fits a Swiss Army Knife or a small sharpening stone. I have a Victorinox Farmer in this one (can't really see it in the pics) and it fits great with a little wiggle room.

Let me know if anyone wants to switch over to any of these sheaths.

For anyone that already has their MUCK and wants to order one directly - email me. I don't need your knife, I have a wood model to work from.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
Dan - Would you be so kind as to update my order (#76), with the center sheath, please? :thumbup:

Dan-Please upgrade my sheath to the middle version as well. I'm #31 on the list. Paypal-ing you shortly.

Got mine today.

Thicker than I expected, yet lighter.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to put it to work soon.

Thanks, Dan.

Dan, I have a couple of questions:

1: What is the time estimation for the JRE sheaths to be completed? Accuracy not imprtant, just a roundish figure (3, 6, 9, etc months)

2. How long will it take to complete if we decide on the new sheath upgrade and would it available in black leather?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
email sent.

reply sent.

Dan Please upgrade my sheath to the top version #72

Done.

Dan, I have a coupole of questions:

1: What is the time estimation for the JRE sheaths to be completed? Accuracy not imprtant, just a roundish figure (3, 6, 9, etc months)

2. How long will it take to complete if we decide on the new sheath upgrade and would it available in black leather?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

They had a problem with the black leather and had to order more. The last I heard was last week they said they would be able to get them to me this week - but I haven't heard back yet. So, I can't make any promises. Which is why I am making this option available. If waiting is a problem, you can switch to a sheath made by Butch. When I give him a knife I get the sheath back a few days later (at most a week or two tops). He has run out of Black leather and would happy to dye black (but I don't recommend it because dyes aren't permanent). Unfortunately as a saddle maker, he only uses the highest quality black he can get and that means English Bridal drum-dyed black and it has gone way up in price. So, I went with natural instead.

Dan

No worries Dan. If it'll just be a few more weeks I'll sit tight for the JRE sheath. Waiting a little longer ain't gonna make much difference now.

Cheers!

Hey Dan, would you please upgrade me to the Leather-P basic pouch sheath? Im #66 on the list. I like that brown leather!

Thanks!

Taylor

No worries Dan. If it'll just be a few more weeks I'll sit tight for the JRE sheath. Waiting a little longer ain't gonna make much difference now.

Cheers!

I'll keep you posted, Jmboz. Thanks!

Hey Dan, would you please upgrade me to the Leather-P basic pouch sheath? Im #66 on the list. I like that brown leather!

Thanks!

Taylor

Done.

Dan

Back