M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Hi Dan,
I sent you a coupla emails regarding an update/slight change to my order. Please let me know if you got 'em. Thanks.
brizbane#29 on the Official Muck List.

Dan, I just got your email and I will take the following.

M.U.C.K. - in CPM 3V
11.5" overall length
6" blade of CPM3V, oversize 3/16" thick (about 0.210"), full flat grind, swedge, pommel striker,
XXL handle

Base Price = $265

Sheath is INCLUDED, Drop-Loop Kydex

Handle Options:

Green Canvas Micarta (add $10)
Liners (add $10) - color = red

$285.00 Total.

Let me know when its ready.

cheers

Kelly

This list will remain open.

I'll be shipping out the first 20 on Mon/Tue next week!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, if you're one of the first 20 or so (depends on whether or not I have the materials here yet) time to send in your final payment!

:thumbup:

Dan

Payment inbound....(pay pal)

Last edited:
This is why I don't like to make promises on delivery times.

I am going to be delayed because I won't have SpecOps or Leather sheaths here on time. I'm leaving on a trip at the end of next week which will mean I won't be able to start shipping these out until after July 12th.

Hopefully that doesn't put anybody out.

Things are what they are - stuff happens.

I'm going to go ahead and glue-up as many as possible before I leave on my trip, though. That way when I get back I'll be able to start shipping.

Sorry for the delay, guys!

Thanks for your patience, and for understanding!!

Dan

Have a good trip! Everything will get squared away when you get back and I'm sure we all have some knives to play with in the mean time . :)

Hi Dan,

Jeffrey B (#29) has paid $190.00 via Paypal today and is paid in full.

Please make sure that the leather sheath is LEFT HAND.

As to delivery time, it'll get here when it gets here.

This is going to be well worth the wait.

Thanks you very much.

Cheers!

Take your time. Good things are worth waiting for.

I'm still super excited for this knife... Infact, let me know if you have room left on this run for me to get a second. I have high hopes that this knife might end a really long search for me.

Can't wait for this knife.........But still waiting for an 8" or 10" version (shouldn't be hard with waterjet cutting)......where do I sign up?

Worth waiting for.

MUCHSFNOLE2.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt I'll make an 8" or 10" version. Look to the "Survivor Jr" for that size/category.

Enjoy your vacation! I am willing to wait. Anxious, but willing to wait. Safe travels.

Might be interested in this one if it's still open. Do you offer this guy without scales? If so what's the price? Would it do okay with just a cord wrap?

Dan,
re: # 55, ras, GCM, black, Kydex

We discussed maybe changing the sheath to leather and I am going to make that change official. Leather sheath, final answer.

Thanks,
R-

Back