M.U.C.K. - Official Sign-Up and Interest List

Ok will do.

GREAT NEWS - UPDATE!!!!

The blanks are now on their way to Peter's HeatTreat :thumbup:

Hopefully I'll have them back in 2 weeks. Would be awesome!

Dan

Hmmm, I probably shouldn't say anything because it lowers my chances of someone dropping off the list so I can step in and take their place but.....
I got to handle the proto MUCK at Blade this year and it has a super nice feel in the hand and great balance. It truly does look to be a fantastic balance of features in mid-sized 6" knife. Fantastic execution.

Hi Dan-
I've dragged my feet long enough, but since the first run list is closed, I will have to settle for the interested list. I like the natural micarta handles just like your prototype...it looks perfect.

Thank you,
Bill

Great News, guys!

Just got off the phone with the heat-treat guys and the blades will be on their way back to me tomorrow.

Wahoo!!!

I should be able to have a good part of the list taken care of by the end of June.

:thumbup:

Dan

Leather sheaths are "in the works" as well....I'll post a pic as soon as I get one (probably next week).

Dan

Great news, Dan. It was good to meet you at BLADE. Hope the show didn't wear you out too much!

Blades didn't show up today - but I do plan on having them by Monday next week.

I have all the handle material in stock - and we are *on time* for an end-of-July completion date.

Dan

Just had an opening on the MUCK list. First to email me and pay the $85 deposit gets the spot.

Dan

GREAT NEWS!!!

MUCK blades are back from heat-treat.

I have a few more things I need to glue-up this week before I can to these...but soon....soon!!!

Teaser pic:

MUCK100619-01.jpg

it's closed now - sorry for not posting that sooner.

Dan

I've glued up the first one - it's actually headed out for photography and a review/write-up. Keep your eyes peeled on the knife mags. ;)

I have all the blanks laid out ready to start the glue-up process. :thumbup:

Dan

If you can count....:D....you can see in the pic above that I have more blades than I have people signed up. ;)

There are three spots available (keeping one aside "just in case").

These will be offered first to those already on the Interested List. If they don't take the spots by tomorrow, then I'll open it up to the general public.

If you are on the Interested List and want in - shoot me an email asap.

Dan

Ok - one spot left. Going to open it up to the GP at Noon.

In the meantime - those of you who are signed up....you can track progress on the MUCK Orders list here:

http://www.kosterknives.com/MUCKOrders.htm

I am hoping to have leather sheaths for the MUCK by the end of next week.

We are still on schedule for completion by the end of August. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Ok - the list is now closed again. Thanks for the interest, guys. Hope to do another run in August!

Dan

Leather sheath pic!

attachment.php

(The SAK pouch shown is an optional $10 add-on - won't be on the sheaths unless requested)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 987
Back