M.U.C.K. - Official Sign-Up and Interest List

I've got handle pieces set out - ready to add liners.

:thumbup:

Dan

Last edited:
still working on these....whew!

Liners have been glued up and handles profiled. Next is drilling. Should go quicker.

Dan

I now have a new way of processing knife orders. For the most part it is no different than what I already do. There is just one signicificant difference regarding finishing knives. Once your knife is glued-up I send out an email to let you know. When final payment arrives, I finish the knives and then send them. If you need more time for payment, no worries. If you want your knife as soon as possible, just make final payment as soon as possible. I typically will take 1-2 weeks after final payment is arranged to finish up your knife and have it ready to ship.

Updates are posted in the first or second post on the first page.

Here is a link to the new process: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753240 please take some time to read it.

Thanks!

Dan

Progress pic (from this morning):

MUCK100630-01.jpg

Dan

It's been a LONG week working on these....but they are finally glued up!!!

MUCK100702-01.jpg

Time to make arrangements for final payment.

I am planning to start shipping these by July 19th. It's nice to be ahead of schedule. ;)

Dan

I need contact info for:

#3 Jeff W
#13 Bob W

I've sent email to everybody else on the list.

Dan

I still have to decide on a sheath...! Dan, can I get a pic of the spec ops. please. Could you possibly give us a sheath lineup?

Thanks!

I had to take a few days off - back in the shop now and still on target for the MUCKs. :thumbup:

I got some payments and have updated the orders list. If it is incorrect - let me know asap!

Thanks!

Dan

I know someone on the list wants to give up their slot to me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this knife since I handled the proto at Blade.

Dan, I'm #3 on the list, Jeff W. You should have received my final payment close to a week ago, yet on this most recent update to the list, it still shows me owing $205.

Have you received my check yet? If so, please update the list to reflect this. If not, let me know, so I can follow it up. Thanks!

Yes - I got it in the bank yesterday - forgot to upload the latest version last night. It's fixed now. :thumbup:

gottahaveit - shoot me an email. $85

The MUCKs are nearly all finished - blades are ground, just need to finish the handles.

Thanks for your patience!

Dan

All MUCK knives are now finished. I still don't have leather sheaths - I put out a call on Friday - if I don't hear back today/tomorrow - I'll call again.

All others start shipping today/tomorrow.

These turned out GREAT!

I am going to open up the next run this week probably....really went well.

Dan

p.s. I need to hear from:
Gary B
Bob W
Jim Kel.
Stefano M
Jim Ho

to make sure I have final payment arranged or taken care of. I'll double check my records again this afternoon.

Dan,

I sent you an e-mail regarding final payment. I was wondering though if it is possible for you to change my sheath to a spec ops sheath. I was undecided about the sheath and never told you what I wanted, so I guess the kydex wound up being the default. Thanks!

I switched it. Thanks!

I have one extra SpecOps sheath if anyone wants it.

Dan

Back