M.U.C.K. - Official Sign-Up and Interest List

Yours went in the mail today. :thumbup:

along with a bunch of others.

Dan

Dan,

My M.U.C.K. arrived and it is awesome! It looks great, but far more importantly it feels great in hand. The balance is spot on and it's just a little lighter than I expected (a good thing). It immediately provided a very balanced, "extension of the hand" feeling. I've not yet put it to use, but I expect it to be one of the most versatile knives I own. Thanks for another great design.

John

You are welcome - glad you like it!

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan,

My M.U.C.K. arrived and it is awesome! It looks great, but far more importantly it feels great in hand. The balance is spot on and it's just a little lighter than I expected (a good thing). It immediately provided a very balanced, "extension of the hand" feeling. I've not yet put it to use, but I expect it to be one of the most versatile knives I own. Thanks for another great design.

John

I agree as I just got mine today as well

EVERYTHING Tooth & Nail said was correct:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

VERY SWEET Knife in hand

Will test it this weekend-and post photos

Thanks Dan

Sincerely

Dr.Bill

handforged - yes, it was shipped yesterday am.

Dr. Bill - glad you like it...!! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

:cool:Awsome Knife Dan!!!
I got to play with it the other day as soon as I got it. Very nice feel and "scary sharp"
I there must have been something up with my ops seath because it was a little tite. But as you can see I took care of it. Thanks once again Dan. You Rock!!
IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

Got my MUCK today.....what a GREAT handful! Thanks Dan. This is going to be one hard used knife.

Used the MUCK in the kitchen to cut up some Beef Heart(For my dog)

Works great in the kitchen

Picture001.jpg

For size--The MUCK is close in size to a Busse Tank Buster

But lighter.

The MUCK "feels" more like a fighter than a camp knife(IMHO)

Did some chopping tests in my Knife testing shed---and it lacks the weight to chop well

However---it CUTS great..

------Feels great in hand...

and is very light for it's size..

Would be a PERFECT Hiking/Backpacking knife if weight as an issue.

Picture009.jpg

Going to be testing it this evening along with these other 3--and will post photos and test results

Picture007.jpg

Took the MUCK and 3 others out for some testing tonight

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Danny loved the way it felt in hand and how well it cuts.

We both felt it is too light for any type of heavy duty chopping--but is EXCELLENT for cutting.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan--you have a WINNER here

Hi Dan
have you updates on leather sheaths? when they become available? I'm still waiting for the shipment of my MUCK

William.M - that was a spectacular review - thanks!!!! I did read it when you posted it but see now that I failed to acknowledge it. I really appreciate the thorough testing!

davicom - I spoke with JRE today and the sheaths should be in the mail today. Which means I'll get them by Friday at the latest.

Wahoo!!!

Dan

Leather sheaths came it today....wahoo!!!

Check it out:

MUCK-Leather100913-01.jpg

MUCK-Leather100913-02.jpg

MUCK-Leather100913-03.jpg

Once again, JRE Industries has knocked it out of the park. :thumbup:

I hope that it was worth the wait for you guys...was for me!

Dan

And now this run is officially over. All knives have been shipped out.

Thanks, guys!

Dan

Back