1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Markesharp Custom Cutlery Photos

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by paulhilborn, Mar 13, 2016.

1. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Very very cool Charlie! The Spey blade just looks right with that bone, great choice :thumbsup:

Markesharp and paulhilborn like this.
  2. redsparrow

redsparrow Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Charlie it's so wonderful to hear (and see) that dreams do still come true. ;)
    Congrats on getting such a fine Fishbone Barlow!!! Markesharp does good work and that one looks extra cool with a spey blade. I think you're right... it'll only improve with a little pocket wear. Again, congratulations !!!

3. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Charlie.
    Man that’s a looker- Spey too!!! :eek: o_O
    Dayam!! I love that Knife.

4. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011

It sure is sweet, Charlie ! I got out the Atlas to see if I could make a definitive identification :D

[​IMG]

Laurelbb, paulhilborn, HST and 2 others like this.
  5. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Nice one yerself, Gev!!

Gevonovich and Markesharp like this.
  6. Markesharp

Markesharp

Mar 8, 2014
    Charlie, I apologize for taking so long to get that knife to you!
    Thank you for all you have done for us here on Blade Forums as well as traditional knife collectors everywhere.

Thank you all for the kind words, that means a lot to me.

7. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    No apologies necessary, Mark!! No knife before its time!!:)
    I am honored, Sir!!

P.S, I must have tossed the box; please send me/message me your mailing address!!

8. supratentorial

supratentorial

Dec 19, 2006
    Neat knives, guys!

9. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I've wanted one of these since I first saw them here. I really like the unique styling. Hope to get a Barlow or fixed blade or something from @Markesharp some day! Keep posting pictures guys!