Markesharp Custom Cutlery Photos

Mark, just wanted to say that your work is looking fantastic! Just keeps getting better every time a new post comes up, what an amazing journey!

Eric

Thank you all for your kind words. They are much appreciated.
It seems it is time to make some knives in CPM 154 from based on the requests that I have received.
That is exactly what I needed to hear and again, Thank you all so much!

This one is 1095 with Desert Ironwood
IMG_0216_zpscefxkixa.jpg

I will be giving away a knife made by me on June 14th. What knife should make for this GAW?. I will start the build on Monday......

Thank You all!!
We need a carry over to the next page of this one......wowza !!! I say one of your fixed blades

Mark your latest work is looking so superb, both fixed and fish barrows. I agree that 1095 in these barrows are the way to go , but cpm 154 in a fixed would be terrific. Hopefully I will get my notice soon for my latest from you.
In a GAW ... fish bolstered fishbarlow with that green/teal material classic spear! but really any knife you make would be Excellent

I say spear or drop point fishlow in 1095 for sure!

Excellent work and I've always seen your work in picture threads, but this is the first time I've seen this thread with all of your work! I would be interested to see a bird and trout fix blade incorporating bolsters with the fish logo!!

Mark the fixed with stag is outstanding. A teal fish Barlow with a clip blade couldn't be beat. My only real choice is clip point, fixed or folder.

I am a big spear point fan, but the clip points of Mark's are awesome to me! Someone get me in contact with him please!
Maybe at Blade show?

Mark, just wanted to say that your work is looking fantastic! Just keeps getting better every time a new post comes up, what an amazing journey!

Eric

Thank you Eric! That means a lot to me coming from a guy who makes knives for a living.

Most certainly a Happy Camper here in New Zealand thats for sure, I asked Mark if he could make me one of his amazing Barlows- with some mean Stag, also one of his Fixed Blades that he recently started doing - and Oh Man....I just could not be happier with Marks awesome work, the Fixed Blade Has some absolutely Lovely stag on it ans the Blade is ground in such a way that this thing is Scalpel!!
I have been away from Home in Christchurch lately - and this Barlow has been one of my EDC's .....
Stunning Barlow with stunning Stag - Marks workmanship is awesome folks- want a Good Knife- get hold of this guy quick ....

My awesome Fixed blade...

At a naughty Stag Handled Breakfast....

After the Blade cut into the Pork- Note the serious effect the meat had on the blade in such a short time..

Mark - thank you so much for these Stunners- I am extremely happy and just plain RAPT to own these spectacular Knives!

Most certainly a Happy Camper here in New Zealand thats for sure, I asked Mark if he could make me one of his amazing Barlows- with some mean Stag, also one of his Fixed Blades that he recently started doing - and Oh Man....I just could not be happier with Marks awesome work, the Fixed Blade Has some absolutely Lovely stag on it ans the Blade is ground in such a way that this thing is Scalpel!!
I have been away from Home in Christchurch lately - and this Barlow has been one of my EDC's .....
Stunning Barlow with stunning Stag - Marks workmanship is awesome folks- want a Good Knife- get hold of this guy quick ....

Duncan, those are awesome!!! It looks like Mark did an excellent job on those... as usual. Love the stag and the blade shapes not to mention the fish bolsters. Mark is a fine craftsman and anyone who has a chance to pick up something he made is fortunate indeed. Congratulations and thanks for showing them. -James

My Pleasure redsparrow - I really Love these Knives- Mark did an outstanding job, and Ron- Thank you my friend for your kind comments on Marks awesome work also!

Oh boy, those are sweet. I really need one of those fish barlows!

Beautiful work, Mark!! :thumbsup:
Duncan, you are a lucky man!! :)
I hope to own one of Mark's fish Barlows some day!!:rolleyes:

Oh boy, those are sweet. I really need one of those fish barlows!

Thank you Both Charlie and Glenn- guys Marks work really is great - Both Paul and I when we talk - do often bring up Marks Knives and just-how good- they-are!
The Fixed blade is Ground just that bit Finer- or so it seems as that thing is a razor- - The Barlow is a Awesome knife- not a small Barlow by any means- its a mans Barlow - so I am not too sure just how Paul gets on using his?:D seriously - these are great pieces and I love using them.

Thank you again Mark for these awesome Knives.

Beautiful work, Mark!! :thumbsup:
Duncan, you are a lucky man!! :)
I hope to own one of Mark's fish Barlows some day!!:rolleyes:

Sorry for the delay Charlie it takes time on a knife being made for a famous person like yourself.:cool: I watched a video of Tony Bose talking about a picture he had on his wall of you and he said "I wouldn't tangle with that guy".
You see the pressure I am under? :eek::D

Ha ha!! That's a terrible picture!!:eek:
Sorry about the pressure! So . . . . . .I won't send the boys to see you . . . . . . . . . . .
just yet!!!!!:cool:

:D

Back