Maxpedition Falcon II

I real glad I found this thread.....I have like 3 other sights I posted on to find out about maxpedtion bags and they are being tight lip more or less....

I'm in the market to get a pack I'm thinking I'm the vulture-II pack, it will fit me by the measurements that's stated on there site.

I'm also gonna pick up a tac tile and a fr-1 to go with the pack! :D

Just got the vulture 2... It's great but I was bummed that there aren't more internal pockets. Compared to my 5.11 Rush 24 the vulture is made much better.
I got a decent deal on the bag 104.00 shipped. Pm me and I'll link u to the site.

Just ordered my Falcon II in black, really excited :D I've been out hiking alot latley and my old pack just wasn't really cuttin it. The old pack is nice enough that I'll be able to pass it up to my brother who doesn't hike quite as much though. Reading this forum i saw that someone said that the falcon II gets uncomftorable with more than 20 lbs?? is this just one persons opinion or would everybody agree? cause i was really hoping to use this as a weekend pack. :confused:

Just got the vulture 2... It's great but I was bummed that there aren't more internal pockets. Compared to my 5.11 Rush 24 the vulture is made much better.
I got a decent deal on the bag 104.00 shipped. Pm me and I'll link u to the site.

I will hit ya up....thanks!
-Chris

I love my Falcon II

I edited one of my patches so its nicer to those who don't swear.......
SAM_1789-1.jpg

this picture should be on their website some where, cause this makes me want to go out and buy one of these badboys.... it looks pretty sweet hanging there..diggin the patches too..if your not using them anymore i can give them a good home, and wear them proud :D lol.

At the beach

3c5d08e2-1.jpg

Just messing around seeing how much extra crap I can put on it. blanket on the bottom, pillows on the sides and a Carhartt jacket on top.
38c1c064.jpg

You can actually load them down with a bunch of stuff. It is great how much they will carry actually. For a small pack that is.

Well my $45 dollar "affordable" pack popped the seam on one of the compression straps already and I haven't even used it...just loaded it. SO...it's going back and I ordered a falcon II from campsmarter for 89 plus shipping. $101 with tax. That's what I get for trying to cheap out on gear I guess.

Guyon, funny pic. If I even thought I would have to carry that I'd shoot myself first, but then again I'm the one carrying 10 grocery bags in the house in one trip. I will how ever look into a Falcon II as it looks good.

I like my Pygmy2. First day I received it. I good for a day pack. This or my Kifaru EE I use for day hikes. I'm planning on a Esse pack when they are avalible. I want something smaller than my Kifaru Marauder which I belive is. And bigger than my Pygmy with a decent belt. I had the Falcon in my sights for awhile. To many toys wanted but not enough $$

DSC06784.jpg

Just ordered my Falcon II in black, really excited :D I've been out hiking alot latley and my old pack just wasn't really cuttin it. The old pack is nice enough that I'll be able to pass it up to my brother who doesn't hike quite as much though. Reading this forum i saw that someone said that the falcon II gets uncomftorable with more than 20 lbs?? is this just one persons opinion or would everybody agree? cause i was really hoping to use this as a weekend pack. :confused:

Dunno about the Falcon. But if you want a good weekend pack with more than 20 lbs. Depending on how much more. 40# Imo I would get one with a decent waist belt. You carry all the weight there. No pressure on your back. Unless your young and tough still maynot matter. :D

Man that blue really pops! Haven't had a chance to get back on here since comp took a dump, and had to get another!

I've always loved Mpeds stuff very nice, sometimes some stuff can be hit and miss, but usually minor details, the durability though can't be scoffed.

I am going to be trying out some 5.11 bags soon to compare to maxipeds falcon condor and vulture, I wonder how they'll fully stack after some urban use at work, and as well on a campus since I am going to be enrolling for summer when it comes around.

Thanks for posting! Looks good!

I just ordered this limited edition safety yellow "bumble bee" Falcon II yesterday thanks to this thread...:D

0513sy_general.jpg

Hopefully it arrives by Thursday so I can give it a good test in the field in Mali while I'm there for the next month...

Just got my Falcon II and some other stuff from Tim at Tactical Defender. I'm in the process of expanding it and playing with the straps.....fun times!

FalconII002.jpg
[/IMG]

My new Falcon, fresh back from that most serious of survival events - my daughter's two day weekend volleyball tournament... Strat

this picture should be on their website some where, cause this makes me want to go out and buy one of these badboys.... it looks pretty sweet hanging there..diggin the patches too..if your not using them anymore i can give them a good home, and wear them proud :D lol.

You can guy those patches at milspecmonkey.com and its tactical...

It does look pretty sweet huh...:D

Oh crap, it's a Becker BK-2 invading the ESEE Falcon II thread... Hide the wommenz and childrenz. :eek: :D

P1010583.jpg

P1010558.jpg

Looks like a good fit guyon.

I havent had a chance to send that GPS pouch to you, will do very soon.....

Back