Maxpedition Falcon II

I like Maxpedition gear. I have several pieces of it. My versipack is an edc, and I frequently hear "what is it?" and "Where can I get one?" I like that pack (the Falcon II) and not just for the color, which is awesome. But, while their gear is a great value, I cannot always afford it. When I saw this: for thirty bux I decided to give it a try. I know the danger of spending on something that does not work out and having to spend again. But this looks like it might work out.
Forgive the crappy pics, it's not the cameras fault.:eek:

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

looks to me like a cheap knock-off of a spec-ops T.H.E. Pack. but for 30 bux i guess that aint bad

http://www.specopsbrand.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=12

I had a Falcon II a while ago and even did a review in W&SS. I sold it off as I tried other packs, but I've come back to it :) Here are some quick pics of the new one:

78c1b520.jpg

a401e84c.jpg

3cbd7282.jpg

e19d5f65.jpg

40a80ae0.jpg

Yes, you can remove the Y-strap, but I actually preferred to keep it on. I use it to hold a jacket outside of the pack, and it's useful when compressing the pack down when you're not carrying much.

I'm planning to update my old review thread after I've used the new one for a few months. Having tried a few other packs made me really miss some of the features on the Falcon-II which I never fully appreciated.

Back