Medium Choppa thread!!

Besides the more prominent swell on the handle of the MC, it appears that the MC looks almost like a shortened BC.

Besides the more prominent swell on the handle of the MC, it appears that the MC looks almost like a shortened BC.
Yes Bravo i agree, however the BC is a Proto, on the Pre-order thread Nathan stated
prototype, the production version will have a few minor tweaks, particularly the handle shape has been further refined a little.
My guess is the MC and BC will have virtually the same Grips

Yes Bravo i agree, however the BC is a Proto, on the Pre-order thread Nathan stated
prototype, the production version will have a few minor tweaks, particularly the handle shape has been further refined a little.
My guess is the MC and BC will have virtually the same Grips

I got a chance to swing trevit's BC and the thing chopped like mad! It was indeed a power chopper. The shorter blade length on the MC and slightly thinner stock, should make for a quicker knife in hand, faster chops etc. I'm really anxious to get my MC in hand, so I can beat it up! lol

Both the Medium Chopper and the Behemoth Chopper were both born from the Heavy Chopper. I prototyped the HC and found it heavy and over built for the size and never put it into production.

This lead to the similar designs for the MC and the BC. The MC was the HC but thinned into something lighter with better cutting geometry. I also took the stout design of the HC and narrowed the primary grinds a little less and lengthened it into the BC. Both the BC and the MC come from the LC and the HC. They're like two siblings from the same parentage. lol...

Z5BCyAi.jpg

Put the MC in with some other similar'ish sized blades for general reference.

Looks like a good size
I hope the pre order is soon so I can use it this summer

Sorry to be the bearer of some news that you may not like:

Nathan had already said that an MC preorder will probably not happen till late Summer. Add 3 - 6 months for fulfillment thereafter depending on how long the preorder list and also where you fall on such list and then extrapolate the estimated timeline.

Alright Bravo! Just took some footage and pictures of the MC in action. Just took a quick "lunch break". Gotta close up shop and then I will see if I can put up these pictures and videos. Don't judge the performance though, been awake for like 40+ hours. Will post in the next couple hours!

Alright Bravo! Just took some footage and pictures of the MC in action. Just took a quick "lunch break". Gotta close up shop and then I will see if I can put up these pictures and videos. Don't judge the performance though, been awake for like 40+ hours. Will post in the next couple hours!

You da man ATJ!

Back