Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

The bathroom or my wife? Cuz therrr both broke in. Wifes working on our 3rd and I'm working on our 3rd toilet bowl. I cracked the first two.

This thing is so fun to carry. So small butt punches way above its weight class. It’s such a brute but does cut surprisingly well. For traveling it’s gonna be my main carry. Small to not draw attention but will handle just about anything on the open road. Also it has the old logo lettering which I prefer. So win win all the way around.

Forgot to add with a lanyard you can slip your pinky in and choke way back it chops fairly well. I know it’s not a chopper but the weight and with the right lanyard it snap cuts well too. On small stuff obviously. Should have bought 2 :(

Last edited:
This thing is so fun to carry. So small butt punches way above its weight class. It’s such a brute but does cut surprisingly well. For traveling it’s gonna be my main carry. Small to not draw attention but will handle just about anything on the open road. Also it has the old logo lettering which I prefer. So win win all the way around.

Glad you like it.

Back