Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Wrapping it makes it feel amazing in hand
019Msyp.jpg

I was thinking about doing this to one for myself but we will have to get all of your orders done and shipped first.

Mine arrived as well.
Photos alongside what I hope are a couple of knives that are common. At least to some.

First is next to a Benchmade Rift. second compares thickness with the grip of the Rift. Third compares thickness to the grip of a Benchmade 943 Osborne. And finally, the wicked taper at the top of this beast.

6BAE67A9-A33F-49B4-B345-63796785326A.jpeg 96E56ECE-FA84-4A72-AF40-FDF7BB52EE08.jpeg 1153811D-5F26-4CEA-935A-9C2221114507.jpeg B6948CAF-C52D-4B21-A16A-87D01ED78A13.jpeg

Some of the wardens were .27 at the plunge. They were a nice handful with grips.

As for the thin wardens. I unfortunately sold them all. They may be a little closer in thickness as per the grip.

Well, the Big Brown truck just stopped by.
I'm speechless. I like my small fixed blades for edc and have many from BRKT, Buck, CRKT And BK&T, but this Mega Warden is by far the most impressive. Now I just need to see if this crazy multi grind is as effective as they state. I think I might just have to go out later and get myself some ribs or a brisket for 'testing' purposes.
How was the Ribs?

I am hoping :)
folks need sheaths :)

David, mine was delivered yesterday (comp).
And, yes, I needs me a sheath. As soon as it can be managed! :) This is a keeper!

She bit me - just a love bite mind you - while I was savagely tightening a lanyard/fob onto her butt.

Very comfortable in hand. And if that initial nip is any indication, she seems to want to slice!

I am perplexed that she is as fat as my CS Fat ASH -1 - dang!

David, mine was delivered yesterday (comp).
And, yes, I needs me a sheath. As soon as it can be managed! :) This is a keeper!

She bit me - just a love bite mind you - while I was savagely tightening a lanyard/fob onto her butt.

Very comfortable in hand. And if that initial nip is any indication, she seems to want to slice!

I am perplexed that she is as fat as my CS Fat ASH -1 - dang!

I am happy you like her. WARNING Rats bite!!!

I am happy you like her. WARNING Rats bite!!!
Thank you. Yes, indeed I do. This is my first scaleless, skeletonized knife that feels “right” in my hand. Given how I typically feel about such designs, quite a feat!

As well, she is a real looker in that comp. finish she’s sporting. Nice!

just need to try out this new grind in various applications to really check it out. Looking forward to it. Lookin’ good so far!!

Back