Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

I placed my order in the first couple minutes and nothing so far; I hate needing patience.

Edit: I did submit an email changing the color from green to black...praying that didn’t affect anything!

Dang.... mine was supposed to arrive today. However, I had forgotten that the delivery address was my PO Box. But due to this ChiCom virus, access to the base is more restricted, and besides that, I don't want to drive all the way over there just to get my mail. So, I had put a temporary forward on the PO Box. Aaaaaand.... got notification this afternoon that the package was "redirected" to my new address. <facepalm>

Do you already have yours?

Nope :(

I ordered coated (it makes the sheaths better) those always seem to ship later.
I would love a comp finish one too. :)
Maybe someone has an extra comp finish one they may want to get rid of ??? that needs a sheath or two or three :)

Mine was coated and out for delivery today so not sure what order they are being made and ordered.

Mine is "Out for Delivery" as of 9:04 this morning. Rural delivery route, though. So who knows when it will actually get here...

Mine arrived
LPsOsbr.jpg
8O6gZeQ.jpg
YGvE9zK.jpg

Back