Micro Bawanna Bowie Folder concept.

Wow it is seriously getting close. And looking incredible. I like the idea of removable scales. Just make sure you do them early enough they aren't a problem, right JW? :D And yeah shipping on the scales before you attach them sounds like a better choice.

Got the locking lever cut out. I messed up the newer one so ended up getting the first one to fit.
8e69690e4bf274cf8e0938652ba7d3ee

I still have to trim some meat off of it but the rest is pretty much cosmetic.
6498a957331014a85fa00c65dc978334

Next task is to install a stop pin so the blade edge wont close against the inside of the locking lever.

Ohh man it is looking incredible man. Gonna be a beast for sure, and I mean that in the best way. Cant wait till the end product gonna be killer.

I can't wait. Hoping I am a speedy barracuda not a slow shark when it pops up on DotD sale :D On a serious note, Oh man do I wish I had the talent to do something like that. I definately agree with Pugs, this is going to be killer.

You might consider changing your name to Steve. They seem to have some sort of advantage it appears like.

Love

Steve

8f5884943089fdd760778ae974f91bd3

Stop pin to prevent the blade edge from hitting the inside of the locking lever. I dont know how they traditionally do this but this is how im doing it:D Aint going nowhere.

a2d6b240acacb3775fe95a981e1fe2cf

Heres that hole we were talking about Shavru that we thought might get in the way. I rounded it off on each side and the lock rides over it without problem so Im gonna call it done. Once I put spring tension on the locking lever it will have a bit of detent at half open but no biggie.

All them bronze washers will go away soon and be replaced by cylindrical roller thrust bearings.

Hey, Kamidog! (yer NEW title) Be ye careful now. Remember: If you ain't Steve. You ain't! Just remember also that you agreed that all Steves were getting free genuine Ndoghouse Big Honkin' Folders & Chainsaw models when you get the bugs worked out of the prototype. Hey! If you ever get up to Corn Patch, stop in. You can meet the wife. You'd like her. Her name is Steve and she'd fix you up a nice cuppa coffee!

Oooooo Dang straight I will! Love to meet you and the missus for coffee. I like mine black with a lil Stevia in it. Thats that fake sugar stuff......erggg. no not really. I like the real stuff. I think Bawanna has a sister named Steve too btw. I should put a pull cord on the back of that knife when im done. Maybe a spark plug! Dang! A pocket chain saw! You might be onto something:eek:

Pugs real name is Steve and I think he's on the East coast so consider the map covered.

Not Steve Wonder but Steve none the less.

Sincerely

Steve.

Hmmm, How about Stevie? Is that close enough? I would change my name for one of those if that is what it takes.

Bawanna is right, my name is Steve..!! I finally can breathe and let the world know my name is STEVE !!!!! Whew I am so relieved thank you Bawanna. Kamidog it is looking better with every pic.
Your Best Pal
Steve

Steves of the world, unite!
"There are 392,659 people in the U.S. with the first name Steve."

Statistic quoted from HowManyOfMe dot com.

Make that 392,660. My son just changed his name to Steve too. I think it's becoming a pandemic.

There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Kami Dog:D
Wonder if that includes me?

Statistic quoted from HowManyOfMe dot com

392,660? Wow nKamiDog, You are going to have to get busy since you promised one IBBB folder to each Steve.
Or you can just call it a bribe and send me one and we will call it good...

:D

Back