Milani74's "Land of Ten Thousand Hyjacked Posts".

I really want a cheese grater/zip gun now.

Richard

:D that reminded me of the story I read about the guy made a homemade sex toy using a dildo and a Dewalt sawzall.... of course he did not remove the sawzall blade(used the blade to mount the toy on) and it cut thru the toy and almost sawed her into.... the ultimate Episiotomy :eek: :eek: True story :thumbup:
how is that zinger for and grater gun thingy :D http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/w...Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html?corder=&pg=1

:D that reminded me of the story I read about the guy made a homemade sex toy using a dildo and a Dewalt sawzall.... of course he did not remove the sawzall blade(used the blade to mount the toy on) and it cut thru the toy and almost sawed her into.... the ultimate Episiotomy :eek: :eek: True story :thumbup:
how is that zinger for and grater gun thingy :D http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/w...Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html?corder=&pg=1

All I can say is: at least they weren't trying to breed. :rolleyes:

Richard

Ouch what an asshole! He must have been lacking some serious groves if she needed that.

:D Now Now let's not put all the blame on him,someone had the idea ,both agreed at some point you'd thought the saw blade as an attach point ? that wont work it will cut the hard plastic body & thru the rubber latex sheathing /mold and into her Va J J .....:confused: Hooonnnneeeeey leeeet's noootttt tryyyy thissssss ... O-Baby, AWE F*CK.... call 911 ,are you crazy what da hell am I going to say.... :eek: 911 can I help you , yes ma'am I saw'd my GF into with a sawzall in a crazy sex act...she bleeding like a stuck hog.... can you sent help..... Bitch dont die on me.... you gotta give 'em you side of the story :D or they'll think I am a Perv ;)

:D Now Now let's not put all the blame on him,someone had the idea ,both agreed at some point you'd thought the saw blade as an attach point ? that wont work it will cut the hard plastic body & thru the rubber latex sheathing /mold and into her Va J J .....:confused: Hooonnnneeeeey leeeet's noootttt tryyyy thissssss ... O-Baby, AWE F*CK.... call 911 ,are you crazy what da hell am I going to say.... :eek: 911 can I help you , yes man I saw my GF into with a sawzall in a crazy sex act...she bleeding like a stuck hog.... can you sent help..... Bitch dont die on me.... you gotta give 'em you side of the story :D or they'll think I am a Perv ;)

52gher.gif

:D Now Now let's not put all the blame on him,someone had the idea ,both agreed at some point you'd thought the saw blade as an attach point ? that wont work it will cut the hard plastic body & thru the rubber latex sheathing /mold and into her Va J J .....:confused: Hooonnnneeeeey leeeet's noootttt tryyyy thissssss ... O-Baby, AWE F*CK.... call 911 ,are you crazy what da hell am I going to say.... :eek: 911 can I help you , yes ma'am I saw'd my GF into with a sawzall in a crazy sex act...she bleeding like a stuck hog.... can you sent help..... Bitch dont die on me.... you gotta give 'em you side of the story :D or they'll think I am a Perv ;)

I can actually hear what that conversation sounded like. :D:barf::confused:

Richard

If I am doin,no other dude is watching.... that sir is Gay ....:eek:
This was a tender moment shared between a man & a women that went way more tender than expected :p

8500 post of Jibberish LOL
..... O-man NC is posting ,hope he does not see this thread.... I forgot we should be PG rated at most...

Back