Military pics outside, in use, or just looking bada$$.

How did you do that?!! Thanks
On a more related note, if someone has not tried a Mili please do! I do think it's the perfect knife. Light, solid and with tons of real state (4'' blade!)
I took her and actually take her on my camping trips over way more expensive knives and fancier steels I own.
Best Spydie ever!

Here ya go.

20092597744_e327000171_b.jpg

20528420139_989c5347f5_b.jpg

How did you do that?!! Thanks
On a more related note, if someone has not tried a Mili please do! I do think it's the perfect knife. Light, solid and with tons of real state (4'' blade!)
I took her and actually take her on my camping trips over way more expensive knives and fancier steels I own.
Best Spydie ever!

You take the hard-link to the image (has to end with ".jpg" or ".png" or some other image file extension), and put it between the tags "
."

Ti Military Etched & Stonewashed, Heat Colored Gnoleb Pocket Clip, Handles and Hardware, Wicked Edge Sharpened Edge and Sanded off Gnoleb Ti Standoffs. Work done by BF Member MMans0311.

Black washed linen Cuscadi scales and G10 backspacer are for sale- $80 TYD
Also have OD Green Putnam scales for $60 TYD.

what a great thread for what is one of the perennially under-appreciated knives in the spyderco lineup! My contribution comes from this weekend - this is my second spring owning a house, and I figured I'd finally get down to learning about how to care for the plants growing around it, so for the first time ever I spent an entire afternoon pruning and mulching, with the Millie pulling its weight. love the ergos for use with gloves (I wear XLs, so the extra long handle means it's extra comfy for me!)

16694663704_bccc93dd96_b.jpg

You've summed up both the things I like and don't like about the Millie. The long handle is perfect for use for gloves, but my hands are on the smallish side, so it feels too long without gloves. That hasn't stopped from picking up a couple of Cru-Wears however. :D Really nice knives.

Back