My first & gateway knife - Ganzo Firebird F759M

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) It's very important , especially these days , to have freedom of expression in a supposedly open forum .

Otherwise it's NOT a "forum" at all . It's just an infomercial ! o_O

Or an exclusive club where everyone must agree or be vilified , harassed and ultimately banned ! :(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
You are so close! You know you want to say freedom of speech! Just say it! Say it!

Look, nobody is being repressed here. Remember, bladeforums.com has an official stance on clones. Would you like me to point it out for you yet again?

Being that this is a privately owned forum, and the opinion held here is in the rules, folks who don't want to hear the truth about clones are free to discuss them somewhere else :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or stick around and learn!

K KCCO
Welcome! I guess you realize now that Ganzo doesn't get much respect here. Why don't you tell us what other knives are available to you in your location. Maybe someone here can help you make a better choice.

:) It's very important , especially these days , to have freedom of expression in a supposedly open forum .

Otherwise it's NOT a "forum" at all . It's just an infomercial ! o_O

Or an exclusive club where everyone must agree or be vilified , harassed and ultimately banned ! :(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I agree. It'd be a terrible shame if clone and counterfeit supporters were allowed to spam their support for thieving, unscrupulous companies and those of us with actual ethics and morals weren't allowed to express our disdain and disgust with those kind of people and companies.

You are so close! You know you want to say freedom of speech! Just say it! Say it!

Look, nobody is being repressed here. Remember, bladeforums.com has an official stance on clones. Would you like me to point it out for you yet again?

Being that this is a privately owned forum, and the opinion held here is in the rules, folks who don't want to hear the truth about clones are free to discuss them somewhere else :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or stick around and learn!

I was just curious to know why nobody on here seems to have a problem with Benchmade and their anti-gun/anti-2nd amendment non-sense and funding to politicians attacking our 2nd amendment rights?

I guess they get a pass for their once patented axis lock and their unique off centered blades.

By the way what's up craytab? How ya been buddy?

Last edited:
Some here do have a problem with that.
Anti-2nd amendment funding is nit picking about a company in Oregon nominally donating to a democrat. IMO.

OK I'm glad to hear and thanks for sharing. I normally look at products for the quality they are and try to leave politics out but I'm just really surprised to see all the love for Benchmade on here with their anti-2A reputation and poor quality control, when a lot of people on here are really picky about their knives.

Also, sorry to the OP for getting off topic but it's clear that this is getting to be 1 of those ugly threads. I know from experience lol. You can't mention a Ganzo but I bet a good number of people on here watch Birdshot IV on YouTube but I'm sure him and his wife get a pass, huh?

OK I'm glad to hear and thanks for sharing. I normally look at products for the quality they are and try to leave politics out but I'm just really surprised to see all the love for Benchmade on here with their anti-2A reputation and poor quality control, when a lot of people on here are really picky about their knives.

Also, sorry to the OP for getting off topic but it's clear that this is getting to be 1 of those ugly threads. I know from experience lol. You can't mention a Ganzo but I bet a good number of people on here watch Birdshot IV on YouTube but I'm sure him and his wife get a pass, huh?
Why not start a thread and share pictures of all your examples of poor Benchmade quality control? I’d love to discuss your experience. Yours, not ones you’ve watched or read about.

Or, start a thread in PA to discuss the Second Ammendment?

This thread is about helping a new member of Blade Forums find better choices in a knife. Being from SEA, I don’t think the US Constitution or a brand of knife largely unavailable to him are pertinent.

Who is Birdshat and what is EweTube?

Why not start a thread and share pictures of all your examples of poor Benchmade quality control? I’d love to discuss your experience. Yours, not ones you’ve watched or read about.

Or, start a thread in PA to discuss the Second Ammendment?

This thread is about helping a new member of Blade Forums find better choices in a knife. Being from SEA, I don’t think the US Constitution or a brand of knife largely unavailable to him are pertinent.

Who is Birdshat and what is EweTube?
It don't look like he's being helped much lol. I don't have any Benchmade to show. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather buy a Ganzo.

I was just curious to know why nobody on here seems to have a problem with Benchmade and their anti-gun/anti-2nd amendment non-sense and funding to politicians attacking our 2nd amendment rights?

I guess they get a pass for their once patented axis lock and their unique off centered blades.

By the way what's up craytab? How ya been buddy?
You weren't a member here when that all went down, or did you have a different screen name then?

Just about any topic you can think of to try and take jabs at things that make you upset about this place have been covered before, most of them many times. Read more.

The controversy over Benchmade, imo, was an overblown knee-jerk reaction. They were helping the police to dispose of guns that were confiscated from fellons, used in violent crime, had serial numbers altered or destroyed etc.
There is no shortage of guns in the U.S.A.

You weren't a member here when that all went down, or did you have a different screen name then?

Just about any topic you can think of to try and take jabs at things that make you upset about this place have been covered before, most of them many times. Read more.
No I wasn't a member. Why should I bother going way back and reading everything when you and Hackenslash are here to comment on every single post? Lol

The controversy ove Benchmade, imo, was an overblown knee-jerk reaction. They were helping the police to dispose of guns that were confiscated from fellons, uses in violent crime, had serial numbers altered or destroyed etc.
There is no shortage of guns in the U.S.A.

There's definitely been a lot of democrats trying to make stricter gun laws though and Benchmade is right there to fund them.

It don't look like he's being helped much lol. I don't have any Benchmade to show. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather buy a Ganzo.

You don't like Benchmade because of some 2nd Amendment stuff, but you don't see anything bad about buying knives from Chinese companies that steal from American companies, to directly fund communist country that's in opposition to the USA. Gotcha.

Come on dude, don’t we all get more than our share of political crap outside of the forum?

The reason I even brought it up is because I've seen so many people attack Ganzo and Strider and while I don't agree with what some of the stuff Ganzo has done, I really don't agree with all these people being perfectly fine with Benchmade's anti-2A bs. I just believe if you're going to be picky about something and bash companies then you shouldn't be letting stuff like this go.

To make it clear, I could care less what anybody buys. I'm just tired of seeing all the bashing.

You don't like Benchmade because of some 2nd Amendment stuff, but you don't see anything bad about buying knives from Chinese companies that steal from American companies, to directly fund communist country that's in opposition to the USA. Gotcha.

You're not getting my point. I could care less what anybody buys. I was just saying that if people are going to bash companies like Ganzo and Strider, then they should be bashing Benchmade for their anti-2A bs.

I had just posted something explaining at pretty much the same time you posted that. I'm just so sick and tired of seeing a bunch of hypocrites.

The only important question here, does K KCCO *want* guidance to a different purchase?
The main thing to understand here, BladeForums is an enthusiast forum that does care about ethics and all that jazz. There are plenty of other knife groups that just like any old knife regardless and will celebrate Ganzos and clones and whatever. Depends on what you're really looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back