N A S K finalized

Can you take a few photos of you boxing up the HDFK and FK right before you send them to me?

Sorry, boxed up already. But I'm having trouble with the tracking information. I wouldn't worry though, they'll make it. Eventually ;) :D

Did you get in on the D3V list for the HDFK?

Sorry, boxed up already. But I'm having trouble with the tracking information. I wouldn't worry though, they'll make it. Eventually ;) :D

Did you get in on the D3V list for the HDFK?
Damn USPS!!

No I didn't get in on that preorder but I think I may have to try on the weekly sales.
I have issues with smaller knives with choils but the HDFK looks like a winner.

Hopefully the friday NASK sales will be larger so I have a chance of getting one. I'm cursing myself for not getting in on the preorder.

If anyone wants to sell their D2, I'd actually prefer the D2 version.

I'm getting very antsy and fidgety about the prospects of getting my preordered NASKs in my hands by September's end. Heck, I'd be over the Moon (so to speak because I'm more of a Mars kinda guy than the Moon) if I receive them by the time (or before) the Friday Sept 22nd NASKers get theirs from that sale! I have these palm branches which I need to give haircuts to that are getting too unruly. Now truth be told, trimming those branches with a NASK is akin to shooting a house mouse to smithereens using a 12 gauge shotgun, but that's how I roll :D

^^ I also roll like that. Usually I'm all about using the right tool for the job.. but sometimes it's just about finding a job for the tool. If I get the itch to shoot a particular gun, any target will do. Same thing with knives..

Me: "God, this knife is cool. What can I go cut with this right now? .. I never liked this pillow.. I'll just blame it on the cat." **stab**

I'm getting very antsy and fidgety about the prospects of getting my preordered NASKs in my hands by September's end. Heck, I'd be over the Moon (so to speak because I'm more of a Mars kinda guy than the Moon) if I receive them by the time (or before) the Friday Sept 22nd NASKers get theirs from that sale! I have these palm branches which I need to give haircuts to that are getting too unruly. Now truth be told, trimming those branches with a NASK is akin to shooting a house mouse to smithereens using a 12 gauge shotgun, but that's how I roll :D

The first few of the preorders will ship middle of next week.

Congrats to those who’ve received theirs so far!

So glad I canceled my S!K 7/7 order and got the NASK instead :D
Really looking forward to getting my shipping notification...

After messing around with my NASK a bit, just getting familiar with the feel of it and its ergo, I've got to tell you that it just feels SUPERB. It is not stupidly bulky or heavy, but it does have a heft to it and yet it feels nimble. I love the choil on it, although I was never traditionally a choil fan because I tend to prefer more cutting surface. The way the choil is shaped, with my hands and fingers size, I can really choke up close without the fear of nicking my index finger (ungloved) and make this big and beefy knife into a shorter vicious cutting tool by pushing into things, feathering, etc :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back