Naked and Afraid...? What

Good Morning Rev. The gators never bothered me.I never seen agressive ones except mama gators. There have been times on my job [pipe fitter] running a petroleum pipe line deep in the glades that they would just cruise past you.As if they could care less. But You got that right about mocs. They are very aggresive.Thats why I would for sure have a long bad to the bone chete. I hate them as well as pigmy rattlers. I cant see going in there naked . With no prize! pfft!

I would go with my Condor solobolo or my Koster MUCK

If you brought a kukri with rod and striker, and the mini knife built in, would that count? Haha

Otherwise, any regular kukri from HI would work for me.

That so? Huh. That's a pretty bold statement. How many knives have you broken? Is it 99 out of 100, or zero out of the few you own?

I've broken a few cheaper knives doing incredibly stupid stuff with them. I'm pretty confident that I could break just about any knife I've seen in person.

I just bought a new chopper from Gravelle Knives a V3 or is it 3V...9 1/4 " blade, 1 7/8 " wide....and .20 thick...so I would probably take that instead of the Fiddleback Forge machete, which would probably work out better cuz I cannot find a 12" Fiddleback anywhere..View attachment 567283

Back