Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

The wife has graciously agreed... though I probably should have told her about the purchase of the knife BEFORE asking her to sign for it...
LOL! Well, here's where the old rule of thumb applies, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission because if we ask the answer is always no :D
Today was funny, we were at a wedding reception and got a txt - Wife asks, what was that? I said Oh, I need to go visit Garth - of course there's the evil eye and I said "Dont' worry, it's the one you already busted me on - she had found where I paid for it last week - what she didn't know was about the Ganza Last Rites - so basically, when she finds out about that one it's old news and water under the bridge - So big deal, ask for forgiveness in a couple weeks when she sees where I paid for that one~ big whoop LOLOLOLO!!! ` :D if you don't catch me in the act I'm home free the way I see it ~ but really, it's her job to give me some sht and that's just how the ball rolls~besides, she's car shopping again so she doesn't want to get too deep into that conversation

Nice little nuker! Love the FFG on this~sweet slicer!

NFBA.jpg

here's where the old rule of thumb applies, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission because if we ask the answer is always no
A man after my own heart! Yeah, I may have to try your technique on the new SYKCO next week... let's see how far I can test your theory.

A man after my own heart! Yeah, I may have to try your technique on the new SYKCO next week... let's see how far I can test your theory.
Oh piece of cake! That's going to be like couch change :D ~ Here's another tip that's quite simple- flowers out of the blue for no reason has the power of a nuclear reaction ;) but sometimes the timing can be tricky because it raises suspicion just as easily that you done fudded up and she hasn't found out why.....yet ~ so it can also be double edged sword that triggers a covert investigation, timing seems to be the key to the efficacy of this approach, use with caution LOL!

Oh piece of cake! That's going to be like couch change :D ~ Here's another tip that's quite simple- flowers out of the blue for no reason has the power of a nuclear reaction ;) but sometimes the timing can be tricky because it raises suspicion just as easily that you done fudded up and she hasn't found out why.....yet ~ so it can also be double edged sword that triggers a covert investigation, timing seems to be the key to the efficacy of this approach, use with caution LOL!
Fortunately for me, I own a business and knives are "tools" so my wife just thinks I buy lots of tools. Lol. She also doesn't have access to my business account or my shop. :D:D:D One day the jig will be up but hopefully by then I'll have solidified the collection to those "perfect 10 blades" and the rest will be in the hands of deserving guys like Len! ;):thumbsup::cool:

Has finally landed.
87e9513246e5690f8e46d626001f4226.jpg

What's cool if you look at Makaels pics of the blade, and I noticed it on mine right off, was the grain structure of the steel, it really stands out on this polished FFG.

What's cool if you look at Makaels pics of the blade, and I noticed it on mine right off, was the grain structure of the steel, it really stands out on this polished FFG.
FFG is my favorite flavor of INFI! I wish they all had grind options. My dream custom user blade would be a BIG DC FFG BB-13 with an 8" handle! That would be epic and it would probably have a big enough handle for @David Brown to get his frying-pan size mitts around it but I'd be able to get at least a hand and a half on it!

Man, with the recent release of the HR2, I almost forgot just how nice the NFNO is. I have an NFNO just like yours ( the custom shop version )
That's a great pic btw.

My nuked NFBA finally arrived.... I'm DONE.
NFSH, NFNO, NFBA......all nuked. Each is PERFECTION on it's own.
I felt about the NFNO as it is the "sweet spot" regarding the handle and blade ratio, and balance, but this "little" Badger is something really special!
The lightness and the balance of the blade is just phenomenal. It will be a great user, and I feel- it will be my "go everywhere"- blade....
I'm not a collector, and just keep the blades what are "talking to me"... and now I'm in sweet pain, when I go out, as there are a few other perfect specimens in my drawer... HR, B8, Sarsquatch....but with the Nano Fusion- family I cannot imagine a situation what these cannot handle...
As some mentioned before...."Jerry is a crack dealer"... The man is a genius. Thanks, and respect!

My nuked NFBA finally arrived.... I'm DONE.
NFSH, NFNO, NFBA......all nuked. Each is PERFECTION on it's own.
I felt about the NFNO as it is the "sweet spot" regarding the handle and blade ratio, and balance, but this "little" Badger is something really special!
The lightness and the balance of the blade is just phenomenal. It will be a great user, and I feel- it will be my "go everywhere"- blade....
I'm not a collector, and just keep the blades what are "talking to me"... and now I'm in sweet pain, when I go out, as there are a few other perfect specimens in my drawer... HR, B8, Sarsquatch....but with the Nano Fusion- family I cannot imagine a situation what these cannot handle...
As some mentioned before...."Jerry is a crack dealer"... The man is a genius. Thanks, and respect!
Totally agree.

Back