Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Yep. Got mine about the same time frame as you. BIG DC/maroon.

Posted in the “2019 offerings” thread.

No ding yet but looking for it for sure. :thumbsup::cool:

Just got mine; black micarta, Double Cut. Never posted pics so none at the moment. The handle is virtually identical to the forsaken steel heart's (freaking love that knife) in width, height, and length so it is kind of handle heavy at first glance but not in a bad way at all. The full flat grind looks like it will suit this one quite well.

The blade came sharp with a fairly fine but slightly toothy very even edge. It's sharp. As far as the double cut goes it's well done, you can see a couple of very slight machining marks behind the choil. Overall very nice knife..

Just got mine; black micarta, Double Cut. Never posted pics so none at the moment. The handle is virtually identical to the forsaken steel heart's (freaking love that knife) in width, height, and length so it is kind of handle heavy at first glance but not in a bad way at all. The full flat grind looks like it will suit this one quite well.

The blade came sharp with a fairly fine but slightly toothy very even edge. It's sharp. As far as the double cut goes it's well done, you can see a couple of very slight machining marks behind the choil. Overall very nice knife..
Pics or it didn’t happen :rolleyes:;)

Got mine Thursday! Whoop Whoop! The "discoloration" is Busse hog grease.
IMG-1101.jpg

IMG-1100.jpg

NFBA received! Maroon micarta on BIG DC. I gotta say, a very nice knife. Very handy sized blade. And WICKED sharp. A little handle-heavy, as one would largely expect looking at the length specifications. Mine balances ALMOST right at the bottom of the valley between the front and middle pins/scale bushings. Just SLIGHTLY forward of the bottom of the valley. Should make it great for field-dressing and/or skinning large game. Less so for any kind of chopping, but that won't be the fault of the blade design itself. Not by any means.

However, I also have to say it doesn't hit the sweet spot as mightily as the NFNO. The NFNO has to be one of the best blades I've ever picked up.

Lol, Keep checking status everyday. Nukes must be last in line.

I like it -- satin and DC with black canvas. Handle is comfortable but a touch long for this blade length -- agree with dogboye above that the NFNO hits a slightly sweeter spot. But I do like this NF Badger, in part because the blade is a nice blend of beefy and svelte -- and a little less tall than that of the BATAC, if I recall.

Back