Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

No ding for my Satin Maroon BA yet. Still waiting for shipping of NFNO, probably because I was late in paying for it (didn't check my email for a couple weeks) and the contoured handle takes a little extra time I guess. I didn't use paypal for the BA to avoid missing the payment request.

I'm very excited that these knives are coming through faster than last year.

I haven't received the NFNO I ordered yet. I was hoping to have it to help me decide on this offering. I ordered the satin with the smooth maroon canvas NFNO.

About this blade (NFBA); It looks really good, but I generally prefer straighter handles on shorter blades. I don't think there will be much difference in slicing capability between .210 and 3/16 with a FFG, they will be about the same. I actually prefer a slightly thicker spine anyway. I'm happy there is no big finger choil on this short knife. Price is right. Style is awesome classic Busse.

If I order the NFBA it will be DC with black canvas or sage coated with tan canvas. Probably the former. Hard to pass up these beauties.
Have you received your NFNO yet? I ordered the NFBA nuked with hand smoothed maroon. I would love to see a pic of your NFNO.

Have you received your NFNO yet? I ordered the NFBA nuked with hand smoothed maroon. I would love to see a pic of your NFNO.

Sorry for the late response. You saw my post about the NFNO, I love it. Not knowing what the hand smoothed handle felt like, I decided to order the NFBA with a standard maroon handle. If I decide to keep the NFBA for the long haul I'll give it my Busse handle treatment. This smooths them out a little. I do it with judicious sanding and polishing. I use all my knives or I don't keep them.

Sorry for the late response. You saw my post about the NFNO, I love it. Not knowing what the hand smoothed handle felt like, I decided to order the NFBA with a standard maroon handle. If I decide to keep the NFBA for the long haul I'll give it my Busse handle treatment. This smooths them out a little. I do it with judicious sanding and polishing. I use all my knives or I don't keep them.
All good man. I got to see it in your NFNO post. I also ordered both handle options, both on the NFBA model. I got a nuked with smooth maroon and a satin maroon. I had never known much about the hand smoothed option. It should be great to try both. Thanks for posting pics!

All good man. I got to see it in your NFNO post. I also ordered both handle options, both on the NFBA model. I got a nuked with smooth maroon and a satin maroon. I had never known much about the hand smoothed option. It should be great to try both. Thanks for posting pics!

Yeah man, that's the way to go. I know if I order two of each I'll never get rid of the any of them and I already have way more knives than I could ever use, even if I give some to my kids. I need to save money to buy a thermal night vision scope too.

I never received a ding but I checked the Busse site and my order is awaiting shipment. My order was for a coated version.

I was dinged 1 week after the ordering was opened. No shipping notice yet.
I just love that they are going to get our blades to us within 30 business days after payment.
Unless they have a Military order to fill. They of course come first.

Back