Never Fear, The Northwoods Zulu Spear is Here!

What wonderful Northwoods from KSF and GEC, my Mammoth Ivory showed up yesterday, could not be happier with it.

IMG_5451_zpsum9sgc3u.jpg

IMG_5453_zpsgcwwgvw6.jpg

IMG_5456_zpsvrupladu.jpg

IMG_5457_zpsujznacyn.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone here get the mammoth #16? That is one I was.close to grabbing and would love to see pictures of it "in the wild".

Nice looking knife, John (Augie)!

Derrick spends a lot of money on handle materials. It certainly paid off on this run of knives!
Can't wait to see my Giraffe in hand!

Anyone else notice that the denim micarta bolsters and blade are a brushed finish vs. polished on all the other handle materials. I was in such a rush to purchase I did not notice in the pictures. Once I received mine, I think it matches well with the rough texture of the denim.

Augie Most impressive Mammoth! I don't usually get interested in it but that example is exceptional. Even has a look of Old School Cell about it:cool::D:thumbup:

I received my Giraffe Bone Esky Zuku (#65) in the mail yesterday. It exceeded my high expectations. Well done KSF and GEC.

Beautiful knife indeed. Does it have half stops? I guess not.
A stainless version would make me pull the trigger in a minute :)

Fausto
:cool:

I'm sure you know, but maybe not, stag should be available from KSF very soon.

There won't be stag coming sadly.
Real shame since I know some passed on other now sold out cover options in anticipation of stag covers.
Just wanted to post an update. This is with confirmation from Tyler and Derrick*

There won't be stag coming sadly.
Real shame since I know some passed on other now sold out cover options in anticipation of stag covers.
Just wanted to post an update. This is with confirmation from Tyler and Derrick*

Really, ? not sure what to say about that other than I thought it was getting posted for sale this week. Seems weird to go from (my impression) posting this week to it's dead.

Really, ? not sure what to say about that other than I thought it was getting posted for sale this week. Seems weird to go from (my impression) posting this week to it's dead.

Mm a serious error on what was for order.

"I don't know how to tell you guys this... there are no stag Esky Zulus. I messed up and forgot that I changed the order from Stag to Mammoth....I am sorry to anyone who was holding their breath for stag.
On the flip side...there are a lot of people selling the Zulus they got. smile emoticon
I am really sorry."

Back