New 14 run

Prefer the single blade over the two blade version by quite a margin. My top five in order of preference:

1. Ebony TC
2. Smooth white bone TC
3. Green bone boot shield
4. Red sawcut bone no shield
5. (tie) Oily bone old man shield / Yellow bone diamond shield

Sleeper: Antique amber jigged bone feels really nice in hand.

GEC14clipcollection-1.jpg

GEC14clipcollection-2.jpg
Nice collection John :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::) Thanks for showing it all .

Harry

I’m not a big fan of blade etch, but for some reason that I can’t put my finger on, I love this one. Beautiful knife on a “blind” buy,
I agree I’m not a big fan of any blade etch myself either but with that being said the Cripple Creek Etch has grown on me .
Thanks for the kind words my friend :)

There is still one more coming that may change your mind :) It is odd to me, yet I guess might make some sense from a business perspective, that they would have gone through the entire 99 run, most of the 85's and well into the 82's...before the last cover from the 14's is released. With zero production photos no less. It would be interesting to know if there was a problem with the ironwood or some other weird reason.

As well, a couple of dealers got their first red rust recently. So once you think you have it figured out, there is another twist. I’m sure it is intentional so no one individual has the complete story as the only one who really knows 100% is Mr. Howard. Brilliant!

I see you got the green to boot :D
Looking good I like it !! :thumbsup:

I did. I like the smooth green bone or anything green but not a huge fan of the single blade. The CC stag and Elderberry are great.

I like mine as well. Have you folks seen what these are going for on that evil auction website??

I see those auctions - incredible prices!

I did notice that...looks like Ironwood to me though. Cocobolo would be nice though :)
Hm...I thought it was too difficult to tell. It doesn't really matter to me at this point. I'm convinced the 14 is too small for me. Hope those waiting on it are excited, though!

Hm...I thought it was too difficult to tell. It doesn't really matter to me at this point. I'm convinced the 14 is too small for me. Hope those waiting on it are excited, though!
Funny I'm looking at it again...most of them actually do look more Cocobolo than anything but those 4 on the bottom row left (right?) look like Ironwood. I would be pleasantly surprised actually I hope it is Cocobolo. And yes I am excited...it represents the last of this expensive run :)

Back