New 14 run

Dang it Darren, I can’t stop lookin at it!!
Hey Taylor, as we say on the porch, there’s always another comin along! :D

Very true, a Gunstock Jack SFO on the way and one of each of Charlie's SFOs reserved....:confused:

Not a bad thing at all, because Clips are definitely my favorite blade shape.

These #14's are flying off the shelves fast!

Guess I have to prepare myself for the TCs to come down the pipe pretty soon!

I'm still very interested to know if the Frank's / Old Man shield is pinned or glued.

So much beauty in such a little package with these 14’s.

I agree that the DLT choices look great. I’m trying to stay strong and stick with just the three 14’s I have on reserve.

i am holding out for the ebony's. TC is the goal. Tidioute is the backup plan.

Anyone kinda wishing we'd gone with a #14 for the forum knife? ;) At least we'd each be pretty much guaranteed to get one. :p
Lol... that was my original vote! I'm looking very forward to the 301 now, think it's going to be a fantastic knife... but honestly it's probably bigger than I'll actually carry very much.

Anyone kinda wishing we'd gone with a #14 for the forum knife? ;) At least we'd each be pretty much guaranteed to get one. :p
Yeah, but you know the "single-bladers" would have won that vote...

Still, I find myself wondering what could have been. :)

I've sent out inquiries and should find out tomorrow.
I confirmed with Frank that the shields are pinned and glued. The process by which they install and peen after finishing is still TBD. He is going to ask Bill Howard next opportunity to see if he can clue us in.

honestly. no. There is enough variety out there to choose from. knowing there are 10 SFOs with many choices, i probably would have avoided the BF version becuase 95% of the options would have been determined for us. We would have chosen shield and handle covers. The buck knife this year was spec'd entirely by popular vote.

I have to say...This 14 is awesome.
F38CAC56-0832-4366-86ED-7CC465FA7CE6_zps8lncipse.jpeg

Back