New 14 run

A little late to the party as my package was delayed but finally got my Smooth Yellow bone in. Gorgeous knife with more depth of color than I anticipated (photos are unfiltered). There are some white and yellow-orange areas. Much smaller than I anticipated (my first 14) but still fully functional. It's a nice coin pocket knife. I agree with others the pull is about a 6-7 but I've hardly worked it so I know I'm going to love the walk and talk on the end.
IMG_20180919_113318~01.jpg IMG_20180919_113325~01.jpg IMG_20180919_113344~02.jpg

All of the #14's that have come out so far look amazing. I have not gotten one of mine in hand yet. I should be getting my Smooth Autumn Gold Bone delivered tomorrow.:D

Now I'm really getting excited about the stag handled knives. The Cripple Creek with the stag handles and the Buffalo shield will be a big winner in my opinion. I hope there is an opportunity for me to get one of these? To me, this run of SFO's is cool because it includes shields that you don't see everyday like the Buffalo, Cowboy Boot, Old Man, and a few others. Anybody else out there, besides me, like the more individual shields?

I have to say...This 14 is awesome.
F38CAC56-0832-4366-86ED-7CC465FA7CE6_zps8lncipse.jpeg

Heck yes, I concur! Congrats!!

B Bryan Allison thanks for the head's up brother...but we aren't supposed to discuss purchasing details in this thread. Ooohhs and aaahhs only :)

B Bryan Allison thanks for the head's up brother...but we aren't supposed to discuss purchasing details in this thread. Ooohhs and aaahhs only :)
Ok Won’t happen again. Could you give a guy some good direction on how a BladeForum Newbie should get started? I’m only 29 but these forums literally confuse the heck out of me on the rules and such. I want to get involved and contribute as I’m a GEC maniac myself.

Keep it about the knives not the purchasing process, folks! Thanks!

Ok Won’t happen again. Could you give a guy some good direction on how a BladeForum Newbie should get started? I’m only 29 but these forums literally confuse the heck out of me on the rules and such. I want to get involved and contribute as I’m a GEC maniac myself.

Vendor Links, Referrals & Endorsements
Guidelines For The "Traditional Folders & Fixed Blades" Sub-Forum
These guidelines are posted at the top of this sub-forums main page. Take the time to read them. They pretty much explain it all. Thanks!

Yes, I’m very impressed with the sturdy nature of these little cutters!
All beautiful knives guys! Please keep’em comin!!

Back