New 14 run

I have pre-ordered GEC SFO knives on two separate occasions from DLT. (92 and 54 models).

Maybe there is just a delay until the date gets closer.

,,,Mike in Canada
I requested to preorder a different knife, that was to be available a few weeks from the date I made the request. I was told they don’t do preorders. Thanks for clarifying that.

I pre-ordered one (Gunstock Jack's) for my little collection.
I will select another one for a user when they appear on shelves.

Do you guys think the CK SFO will have an end cap? I don’t think I have seen saw cut bone combined with and end cap before?

I’m excited for this run and have three single blades on reserve but really want to try at least one two blade version.

Does anyone know how to reserve a Lick Creek SFO? I haven’t been able to figure out how to contact Lyle.

Do you guys think the CK SFO will have an end cap? I don’t think I have seen saw cut bone combined with and end cap before?

I’m excited for this run and have three single blades on reserve but really want to try at least one two blade version.

Does anyone know how to reserve a Lick Creek SFO? I haven’t been able to figure out how to contact Lyle.
That's a good question. I sent Mr. Fry a PM a couple of weeks ago and never got a response.

That's a good question. I sent Mr. Fry a PM a couple of weeks ago and never got a response.

Ok, I did as well and did not get a response either.

I believe someone may have posted here on the forum that he’s trying to get his website up and running but there was a delay. So we may still have a chance if he is trying to get the website live before taking reserves.

I think the 14 is probably smaller than I prefer but I’m seriously thinking about trying to get my hands on one of the Cripple Creek knives, just because of the Buffalo shield.

Is there a pic of the Buffalo shield floating around somewhere? I would love to see that...

And hear Perry's story. :D

Wilhelm Busch, who was born in 1832 and lived till 1908. He was a German poet and painter who would write on a plethora of different things from religion to plant and animal life. Human folly to hypocrisy in religion. This shield is from his self portrait in 1894, I believe.

Animal shields are surprisingly cool, I like the Beaver shield GEC sometimes uses. Weidmannsheil used Boar and Stag heads.

Thanks Perry, very cool!

I'm going to be trying to restrict myself to 2 blade 14s, but I can tell it's going to be tough with all the sweet options rolling out.

28734024557_2755752826.jpg

Back