New 14 run

These are the pictures being shown on the Dealer's site . They also show the pile side .
Edited to add : Did not notice Dealers website info before , if the Moderators want me to remove it , Please let me know !!!!!

And they also show the Tube , which is different and worth something .

Harry

I hope the snazzy new tube has a back label with an explanation of the Cripple Creek brand.

I have read a bunch of the Cripple Creek thread that is often on the first page here on the Porch, but I feel like I don't have the story on this new run.

I just bought the domain, though it might be available for the right price... (I kid, but Bob might want to get on this)
RNIVUHw.png

These turned out great. I envy those who will be getting one soon :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
View attachment 1009887
Thanks.
I can’t hardly wait to get one in my hands.
I just checked USPS tracking, expected delivery Monday for my knives ( :( or :) I waver). Hopefully I can get some mailed out. Getting real anxious myself.

This is not my first SFO, but it is the first of the Lick Creek Cutlery Co stamped knives.

Thanks to all of those who have been supportive now and over the years, especially Charlie C and Bill Howard.

Looks my Stag 14 should be here today instead of Monday :thumbsup:
A little late to the party but I’ll lost some pics once it’s in my paws :D

Oh my am I liking this one ..
I love the feel in hand of the two blade also. That’s coming from a single blade preferred guy on most patterns too .
I’ll let the pictures say the rest :)
4mCWPeH.jpg

09RKnLo.jpg

Simjlcs.jpg

8O9ADhc.jpg
I prefer the single blade also, but these just feel right. Plus the pull is about perfect on the two-blades where the singles can be a bit tight.

Back