New 14 run

Thanks.
I can’t hardly wait to get one in my hands.
I just checked USPS tracking, expected delivery Monday for my knives ( :( or :) I waver). Hopefully I can get some mailed out. Getting real anxious myself.

This is not my first SFO, but it is the first of the Lick Creek Cutlery Co stamped knives.

Thanks to all of those who have been supportive now and over the years, especially Charlie C and Bill Howard.
That makes two of us Lyle, because I can hardly wait to get one in my hands too! :eek: :D

Thanks.
I can’t hardly wait to get one in my hands.
I just checked USPS tracking, expected delivery Monday for my knives ( :( or :) I waver). Hopefully I can get some mailed out. Getting real anxious myself.
This is not my first SFO, but it is the first of the Lick Creek Cutlery Co stamped knives.
Thanks to all of those who have been supportive now and over the years, especially Charlie C and Bill Howard.
I think that there are quite a few of us who can hardly wait to get one of your Lick Creeks in our hands my friend .

Harry

Thank you JB in SC JB in SC and singin50 singin50 : Much appreciated my friends . Obviously I have to like the Stag the most but I am awfully glad to get a couple of the Cripple Creeks . It is kind of a shame that there was not some sunshine here today because I think that the Elderberry is going to show a lot of red color in some sunshine and I like REDS .
As an aside : The 3 Legged Buffalo was on the 1937 D Buffalo Nickel

Harry

Last edited:
Thank you JB in SC JB in SC and singin50 singin50 : Much appreciated my friends . Obviously I have to like the Stag the most but I am awfully glad to get a couple of the Cripple Creeks . It is kind of a shame that there was not some sunshine here today because I think that the Elderberry is going to show a lot of red color in some sunshine and I like REDS .
As an aside : The 3 Legged Buffalo was on the 1937 D Buffalo Nickel

Harry
What a beautiful run you have going on the 14’s :thumbsup:
I’m So tempted to pull the trigger on the Elderberry Cripple Creek .
It’s taking every ounce of will power I have not to and I’m getting weaker by the moment :)
I really like how the jigging goes almost all the way down to the bolsters and that rich elberberry is calling me lol .

What a beautiful run you have going on the 14’s :thumbsup:
I’m So tempted to pull the trigger on the Elderberry Cripple Creek .
It’s taking every ounce of will power I have not to and I’m getting weaker by the moment :)
I really like how the jigging goes almost all the way down to the bolsters and that rich elberberry is calling me lol .
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend .
I will be getting only 1 more though and that will be it and then I will have gotten more than I expected to be able to get .
As for as you getting an Elderberry goes : GO AHEAD , YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO . YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CRIPPLE CREEK .The time to get them is when they are available .

Harry

I just paid for my Lick Creek! :thumbsup: This is going to be a special knife! :D

gec_14_lickcreek-jpg.1009887

Back