New 14 run

I really love the pull weight on these. Walk and talk is exceptional.

44774921915_b8e7b9c81f_b.jpg

Hard to say, man. The quality on these barlows rivals the first few runs. Nicest barlow they've made in a while. Ebony is on the way and will probably have slightly more high end/musical walk and talk than the bone, as they often do.
Nice pair! :cool::thumbsup:

Rolling the dice on a stag Cripple. Hoping I won't regret it. I think it's been a while since GEC gave us stag with a shield, and I like the tang stamp. These 14s are hitting the wallet pretty hard, so I'm sure I'll have some decisions to make.
I came very close to rolling the dice on a stag CC, but just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.
Too many of the GEC production photos showed some pretty lackluster stag and I know how my luck tends to run with this kind of thing, haha. Plus, I want to see the ironwood and micarta options.
Got my Lick Creek yesterday as well! What a thrill! Just an absolutely beautiful knife in every way, and many thanks to Lyle for the opportunity to own it. The fish story really made me smile.

Big shout out to CasePeanut CasePeanut - he and I weren't able to work out a trade for his desert ironwood but he let me know a couple of new ones popped up this morning and I was able to snag one. Made my day! Great example of friendship in this community. Thanks again, Case!
Thank you dyavorsky dyavorsky !!!! So glad you were able to snag one. They are great knives. The porch is the place to be.

I just found out I made the cut for an Ebony TC. Waiting on my invoice :D
Edit - Just paid it... Whoohoo!!!

Thanks Charlie.
I guess it was good karma to compliment all the new ones this morning.
This will be my FIRST TC bought on the retail market. I feel like part of a secret club
Glad to hear it John! I have yet to be fast enough. And there may be something to the "secret club" thing. :) Congrats.

I just found out I made the cut for an Ebony TC. Waiting on my invoice :D
Edit - Just paid it... Whoohoo!!!
I thought this particularly apt considering you were just congratulating all of us that scored one earlier. So Congrats to you John.:cool:

Back