New 14 run

Thanks for the info. Yeah, the "sit around and wait for it to fall in my lap" system is not proving effective. :D Looking forward to seeing you pics.

I emailed a couple of trusted vendors and received no response, which generally means tough luck. Friday I got an email asking which handle material I wanted on the TC. I didn’t expect that at all, but now I have a white bone on the way. Sometimes they do fall into your lap!

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
Stag is one that is definitely one I wouldn’t prefer to reserve nor buy without seeing Unless I was feeling lucky.

A few years back, I hated stag. Then I got to the point where if it was just right, I’d buy it. Now I’m pretty much okay with just about any of it. The bonus on the Cripple Creek is the shield. I’m sure this one would sell just fine on the aftermarket if you don’t like it.

I emailed a couple of trusted vendors and received no response, which generally means tough luck. Friday I got an email asking which handle material I wanted on the TC. I didn’t expect that at all, but now I have a white bone on the way. Sometimes they do fall into your lap!

A few years back, I hated stag. Then I got to the point where if it was just right, I’d buy it. Now I’m pretty much okay with just about any of it. The bonus on the Cripple Creek is the shield. I’m sure this one would sell just fine on the aftermarket if you don’t like it.
Yes the 3 legged buffalo will definitely be a bonus as I sure do like it on my Elderberry.

Mail call! This is my first TC Barlow.

PJ32mJZ_d.jpg

Beautiful! It looks like a nice one. These TC Barlows are addicting. Enjoy!

Just received my #14 TC in Ebony. It's a real gem and I'm such a sucker for Ebony.
Thanks to Charlie and GEC, it's a wonderful little knife! Now comes the real dilemma...
Save it or carry the crap out of it? I could see this kicking so many knives out of my pocket.

Just received my #14 TC in Ebony. It's a real gem and I'm such a sucker for Ebony.
Thanks to Charlie and GEC, it's a wonderful little knife! Now comes the real dilemma...
Save it or carry the crap out of it? I could see this kicking so many knives out of my pocket.
Carry that lil sucker!

Back