New 14 run

there may be something to the "secret club" thing
All I did was send emails to all the different retailers that were on Charlie's list. I was a little late trying it because every one of them was spoken for. But one retailer said they'd put me on a stand-by list just in case. That's the one that came through. So, just a little leg work and a whole bunch of luck.

All I did was send emails to all the different retailers that were on Charlie's list. I was a little late trying it because every one of them was spoken for. But one retailer said they'd put me on a stand-by list just in case. That's the one that came through. So, just a little leg work and a whole bunch of luck.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, the "sit around and wait for it to fall in my lap" system is not proving effective. :D Looking forward to seeing you pics.

He takes some time to go through each tube before he puts them up on the site. I am pretty sure it is also possible that all of the stags were accounted for via reserve...I know it was close at one point.

He takes some time to go through each tube before he puts them up on the site. I am pretty sure it is also possible that all of the stags were accounted for via reserve...I know it was close at one point.
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
Stag is one that is definitely one I wouldn’t prefer to reserve nor buy without seeing Unless I was feeling lucky.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
Stag is one that is definitely one I wouldn’t prefer to reserve nor buy without seeing Unless I was feeling lucky.
I totally understand and feel the same way for a lot of the different materials that vary. Unfortunately, there are no other options for the stag CCs. Neither of the dealers that are selling them do individual photos. Roll of the dice kinda.

I totally understand and feel the same way for a lot of the different materials that vary. Unfortunately, there are no other options for the stag CCs. Neither of the dealers that are selling them do individual photos. Roll of the dice kinda.
For sure :thumbsup:
Won’t know if I’m feeling lucky until I have another cold beverage :D

Back