New Becker Handle

just got an email from kabar and they said the new handles should be ready in june ,just in time for my birthday,he he

do-want.jpg

What they said! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sure would like to be able to see them. Did you get any pictures for those of us who couldn't attend?

yup. i'll try to get to that tonite, as well as photographs of other things (including tara and shannon), and a writeup :) look for it!

Bladite

These will be for sale directly from kabar? I'll have to get some. Does anyone know if they will fit the Camillus ones?

they had prototype orange and yellow slabs at Blade Show 2009 :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

Bladite

nice ! i can't wait to see them, i use my becker alot in the woods and orange will be great to help find my knife when i let it somewhere and forget where i put it!
plus the contrast with the black blade is going to look awesome
now i just hope they use G10

Another week counted down and the waiting is still tough. Still, it's such a blessing that waiting for micarta slabs and some fasteners is a 'problem.'

oh man oh man hurry! my bk7 and 9 are coming! thanks Ethan for a great design keep em coming!

These New Scale's are Nice, But do you think Micarta can Hold Up In Rugged Combat type use like the Stock Grivory Scale's already on the BK7 & BK9 ? Also mold & mildew resistant In Jungle condition's ? I'm gonna keep my BK7 and my BK9 Stock for Combat use, Not for Show ! I'll have to admit though then New Micarta Scale's are Beautiful, But I'm going for ruggedness not Beauty !

Micarta is designed to restist to mold and mildrew, remember the stock of AK 47 is made of a material very similar to Micarta - wooden chips and phenolic resin - just FYI

Micarta is some very tough stuff. Id not hesitate to use it in the worst of conditions, and I have used it roughly. I like that it gets grippier when wet.

Back