New ESEE DPx H•E•S•T Folder

That looks pretty sweet! I'm not the biggest D2 fan but It might be worth trying. I dont like the skull logo either but if it is Mr. Pelton's (which I think it is) then he should leave it there. It's his design after all. Its the same with the Randall's Adventure Training logo.

So I assume the Steel is German, but it is cut and assembled in Italy?

I'd hoped it'd be US made, but I've heard good things from knives made in Italy.

I dunno but I thought the maker from Italy made the knife of the year?

OMG!!!! I thought the Izula folder looked good. Great design guy's. Can not wait to get one.

:D

Are they going to be the first issue??? Or after the 250?? I don't care about the ## the the timing

The 250 LE numbered ones will only be available from Robert Peltons web site & of course will be more than the regular version which ESEE Knives dealers will have.

So, perhaps I'm a little slow, but are there going to be 250 serialized knives, and "plenty" of non serialized knives available? I ask because I don't want to have to worry about not being able to get one due to limited quantity.

So, perhaps I'm a little slow, but are there going to be 250 serialized knives, and "plenty" of non serialized knives available? I ask because I don't want to have to worry about not being able to get one due to limited quantity.

Plenty being 400 knives across the globe!

What's the rough estimate EU price? Experience learned that gear from the USA is a good bit more expensive here than ordering from the USA.

I would agree with you normally but this one will be shipping from Europe and will make a huge difference in terms of import taxes and shipping....

One thing im not liking, is that it has HEST written all over the clip. Id prefer a sterile clip, one that what wont attract attention. With HEST plastered all over it, people are bound to point and ask "whats that clipped to your pants??"

But loving the deep-carry clip.

hest01.jpg

would you have to grind the glass breaker off if you didn't want it on the knife. It's seems really long and sharp and with that you can't rest your thumb on the bottom for a reverse grip. Love everything else about the knife.

With HEST plastered all over it, people are bound to point and ask "whats that clipped to your pants??"

And you can answer "something really cool":)

HEST folder will come with glass breaker and normal screw for those that dont like to have breaker on.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I'll never buy another knife ...... you do this!! Absolutely terrible ..... but what a fantastic setup.

I'll buy one for sure ......

Where can i get a lefty do i put my order in here? :confused: Thanks,

Ask any dealer on the list provided by Jeff on RYP's thread here tell them that you want to pre-order a lefty and they will put you in the right list (well the left one, you know what I mean!). :thumbup:

Ask any dealer on the list provided by Jeff on RYP's thread here tell them that you want to pre-order a lefty and they will put you in the right list (well the left one, you know what I mean!). :thumbup:

Thanks brother i appreciate it. :thumbup:

That knife is 100% bad ass! i wouldnt change a damn thing about it. utter perfection!

Back