New for 2015

So much tasty new stuff this year so far! Can't wait to see what's next. :cool:

edit: I assume the Drop Forged Hunter is coated in something. Any word on that yet?

Last edited:
All the folders are pretty tempting, really liking the Talon. May have to finally get a Recon. I didn't mind Aus8, but didn't like the painted on coating, or Teflon, or whatever it used to be.

The Finn Wolf seems pretty interesting. A tough, lightweight, Scandi-grind folder that's pretty affordable.

BLACK TALON II (also available fully serrated)

Please allow me..:p

10552405_10152642473023730_2710116262454930757_n.jpg

Having lost a Civilian back then, this one will make it back to the dusty throne!

From the website:
*used with kind permission by Spyderco

Good credit to Spyderco and good recognition from CS! 2 thumbs up.

Last edited:
I think people will find the BD-1 blade quite similar to AUS8 but with better corrosion resistance and slightly better edge retention

Given the MSRP, you're looking at around $35-40.

This, maybe even a little lower once it's been out for a year or so. It strikes me as a great, and quite different, alternative to the Tenacious and some of the value priced Kershaws.

This, maybe even a little lower once it's been out for a year or so. It strikes me as a great, and quite different, alternative to the Tenacious and some of the value priced Kershaws.

That would be great, but I won't be able to wait until it has been out that long. I'll probably pre-order this one if I get the chance. I've been wanting a value prices Scandi grind folder for quite some time. I love my Enzo Birk, and I really want something similar that I don't have to worry about beating up.

I like the sound of that! Black Talon II is a great start....

There are a lot more exciting things on the horizon. We'll be continuing to update the site throughout the week.
We've been planning a lot of surprises for a few years now. 2015 is going to be fun :)

That would be great, but I won't be able to wait until it has been out that long. I'll probably pre-order this one if I get the chance. I've been wanting a value prices Scandi grind folder for quite some time. I love my Enzo Birk, and I really want something similar that I don't have to worry about beating up.

Yeah, I probably won't be able to hold out that long either. Honestly, some of the other stuff in the lineup is sexier, but the Finn Wolf seems like it might be the biggest win.

Cold Steel bringing out what appears to be a gentleman's folder with carbon fiber, I did NOT see that coming.

Cold Steel bringing out what appears to be a gentleman's folder with carbon fiber, I did NOT see that coming.

Carbon fiber, XHP and it looks like the street price could be under $80. That's...really impressive, honestly. The Lucky looks really nice.

Back