New for 2019

in for an ad-15. While I had the mid tech version.... I didn't feel it was worth 650. This should fit the bill nicely. Can't wait.

the ad-10 is a TANK. I waited 2 years for a custom version and was mildly disappointed so I moved it. at this price point its a must buy

Voyager BD1 to AUS10A - no price change
Espada XHP to AUS10A - big price drop
I don't think they are changing the steel for the Espada, i think it's a new model in addition to the higher end premium steel model.

I don't think they are changing the steel for the Espada, i think it's a new model in addition to the higher end premium steel model.

How do you know? That would seem like a lot of Espadas! I imagine as older models that are quite large, they aren't the hottest sellers.

When does CS usually begin shipping out they're new products after they are announced? I'm for sure gonna be picking up a few things this year.

According to CS's instagram post the Crawford flipper is already in stock, hopefully the AD10/15 should be in stock soon. It's very seldom they would announce something and not release it for months(unlike spyderco or kershaw). AFAIR the only time it happened was 4Max but that was probably due to them manufacturing knives in US for the first time.

Hopefully the Wild West Bowie gets released soon. I've really taken a shine to that one. Had a cheap Pakistan made knockoff back when I was a kid (which surprisingly wasn't a terrible knife) and even if I did buy a genuine W49, I doubt I'd use it much do to it's relative collectibility and this looks like one of them classic looking Bowies I can beat on guilt free.

Im curious to see what the price on the AD15 is on other vendor sites outside of buying from CS direct. 200ish?

In for a few competition throwing axes, AD-10, and definitely an espada in Aus10a! Stonewashed finish too? oh yeah!

They just added more to the 2019 page. Looks like a bunch of fixed blades including Trail Master, Laredo and Natchez are switching from O-1 to A-2 steel.
An A-2 Trailmaster?!! Better pick up some more overtime for 2019, gonna be a pricey year for me..

CS street prices tend to settle in at around 60% or so of MSRP, so if the MSRP is $270, I'll guess $165ish, probably more when it's new.

CS street prices tend to settle in at around 60% or so of MSRP, so if the MSRP is $270, I'll guess $165ish, probably more when it's new.
Sometime it's even lower than 60% MSRP usually towards the end of the year when the hype of new release is gone and seller starting to have more stock to deal with the demand. From my experience the street price usually settles at 55% of MSRP on average, with some product even gone lower from time to time.
The new S35VN American Lawman for example, you can often find it for $78 or less on ebay which is about 49% of MSRP. When the new S35VN version first release it's hovering consistently above $100 because of the lack of new stock, but with a little bit of patience you can find a lot of savings.

I have an mg ad15 but I paid 500 im still gonna keep it, and get the CS version, too. A grand = for an

They state that new things will be added daily, but that seems to have stopped. I wonder if that’s all?

They state that new things will be added daily, but that seems to have stopped. I wonder if that’s all?

I hope not, i was hoping for some more folders, where's the all the Recon/Lawman type folders come on Cold Steel! Would love to see the spearpoint Recon XL be added, and maybe a new drop or clip point type folder in a mini and large size.

I like the ad15 and ad10 a ton. I hope the ad15 comes with a 3.75 Or larger blade. Also hope the ad10 comes in different colors

Back