New Liong Mah Knives for 2018

Thx. All's good then. Oh and I did have a conversation with Liong and his new Hawk will be out in a month or so. I intend to grab one of those sweet little blades. Check it out if you have not already.

Thx. All's good then. Oh and I did have a conversation with Liong and his new Hawk will be out in a month or so. I intend to grab one of those sweet little blades. Check it out if you have not already.
Thanks for the info. That hawk looks really good, I’m gonna have to build my knife funds back up! Liong seems really nice, he’s replied to every email I’ve sent him. I’ll definitely continue to buy his stuff. Liong FTW!

the warrior 2v2 is the one to check out i have 2 of the 2v2 models and the fit and finish and actions are excellent with solid lockups.

Liong's posted some other new knives I believe to be shown at shot show... Wonder what happened to the hawk being released!

It's about you whining on a public forum about the clip and not having the balls to go back to Liong and suggest he make a change.
If you have a criticism of something, and you discuss it openly instead of taking the criticism directly to the maker, then you don't have any balls? And you're accusing @Snoop4o8, who made an articulate and respectful comment about his personal experience, of "whining"? LMFAO, dude. Do you have any idea what the purpose of this forum is? And have you read the rules?

There should be an updated thread for 2019. Liong Mah has introduced a lot of new knives, check out the catalog in his website.

Personally, the pocket clips on the new knives just irk me.

Back