1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

No setup, just dump those pockets...

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Gary W. Graley, Dec 1, 2018.

1. DB_Cruiser

DB_Cruiser

Jul 17, 2018
    Goofing off around the house today, so not much in my pocketses. Excluding the iPhone 6 cuz camera.

[​IMG]

Pomsbz, allenC and Gary W. Graley like this.
  2. Billy The Blade

Billy The Blade

Jul 30, 2014
    Jesus and Dynamite...
    That'll work CM,
    Lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

-I'll have to take a Dump, err...
    I mean Dump my pockets later.
    Good thread G2
    I'm new to Imgur, & have my settings set 'private', but my test
    pic. shows a bunch of views (?)

Charlie Mike and Gary W. Graley like this.
  3. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Minus the wallet and blue lint. :D
    Resized_20181221_222603_1100.jpg

DB_Cruiser and Gary W. Graley like this.