No Vacation! Starring Snark W. Griswold

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I like going to the cabin, it sure does suck preparing to go, haha.

Looks like he cant even clean his rifle without video chatting with her. For me, cleaning any gun is serene time spent alone.

To each their own.

Ha!
Is she watching him clean the rifle?
"Kid, if you're gonna waste time on your phone, at least make yourself useful and clean my hardware!" :p

His rifle, but you are correct about staying busy!

Looks like he cant even clean his rifle without video chatting with her. For me, cleaning any gun is serene time spent alone.

To each their own.

Oh I am sure he is fine with it. Young love and all.

Well, it's September in SoCal and it's snowing ...
ashes.
But, I hope to go fishing again soon! :D

Amen. Stay safe man!

ashes.
Same here. Pretty much all of western Oregon, top to bottom has got fire's. It's just smoke and ash here in the Eug.
What part of SoCal you in?

ashes.

Same here. Pretty much all of western Oregon, top to bottom has got fire's. It's just smoke and ash here in the Eug.
What part of SoCal you in?

Sure Sucks! Not sure fishing boats go far enough out to get away from the smoke :D. SF Bay Area having the same weather you both are, and itโ€™s UGLY :thumbsdown: Had dark orange smoke filled sky all day today. Never seen anything like it .

Snowing here too. Fires have bern closer than ever this year. Normally theyre all up in the mountains. Thanks to arsonists, they are all around us. Last night, a neighboring city was evacuated. Governor declared state of emergency today.

This ash landed next to me yesterday when i was in the driveway

eTfQVH9.jpg

Those fires look devastating! Are they mostly caused by lightning, arson, campfires, and wind-blown power lines?

In WA we had a massive windstorm on Monday that blew transformers and downed lines all over, started multiple fires including one dead in the middle of some residential areas a few miles from me that got to around 800 acres before being sort of contained as of right now.

https://twitter.com/waDNR/status/1303813383699836929

Our governor said that all the fires in the state were man-caused but he's said plenty of inaccurate things in the past couple of weeks about the fires so I dunno how accurate his statement was; the fires nearest to me were weather-caused with man-made help.

We had 330,000 acres burn in the 24-hour period surrounding that windstorm on Monday.

Those fires look devastating! Are they mostly caused by lightning, arson, campfires, and wind-blown power lines?
Dry Lighting was the start of a lot the fires in Ca. Now itโ€™s a mixed bag of all the above :eek: now with Wa and OR. burning itโ€™s a huge disaster.

I was listening to the Eug/Sprfild fire chief this morning.
The fire at the east side of springfld is 0 percent contained and they won't be able to contain it. Not enough firefighters, And this fire is only the 5th worst in the state so no national guard either.

On the upside it smells like campfire outside.

I was listening to the Eug/Sprfild fire chief this morning.
The fire at the east side of springfld is 0 percent contained and they won't be able to contain it. Not enough firefighters, And this fire is only the 5th worst in the state so no national guard either.

On the upside it smells like campfire outside.

Is there a danger of the fire traveling west across the mountains towards Springfield? It's way closer than I would have expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back