Notice!! A Black Jack!!

Mine is on the way. While I am not thrilled with the etch policy, this etch looks like I can happily live with.

I’m usually not a fan of etching or banners, but it works really well with this knife. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about the large shield, but it works. It’s a fingerprint magnet but that is just a minor observation. Overall a beautifully done piece.

IqHVOkS.jpg

YAY!!! :) Charlie posted this Christmas gift to me AGES before Christmas, but unfortunately it fell into the clutches of the evil UK courier enterprise 'ParcelFarce'! :mad: At long last, it arrived today, and what a knife it is! :cool: I love the hefty, solid feel of the knife in hand, and it absolutely excels quality, beautifully made in every way - absolutely gorgeous in fact! :) Well done Charlie, this is another home-run my friend, and many thanks for the very generous gift :) Ooh! It does have a good feel! :cool: Love it Charlie :thumbsup:

HdjmJC6.jpg

IqHVOkS.jpg

YAY!!! :) Charlie posted this Christmas gift to me AGES before Christmas, but unfortunately it fell into the clutches of the evil UK courier enterprise 'ParcelFarce'! :mad: At long last, it arrived today, and what a knife it is! :cool: I love the hefty, solid feel of the knife in hand, and it absolutely excels quality, beautifully made in every way - absolutely gorgeous in fact! :) Well done Charlie, this is another home-run my friend, and many thanks for the very generous gift :) Ooh! It does have a good feel! :cool: Love it Charlie :thumbsup:

HdjmJC6.jpg
Finally!!! Glad you like it Jack!! I hope you don't mind me (almost) borrowing your monicker!!:rolleyes:
I'll tell Joanne her artwork is now famous world wide!! She labours over printing Christmas cards every year!!:)

Finally!!! Glad you like it Jack!! I hope you don't mind me (almost) borrowing your monicker!!:rolleyes:
I'll tell Joanne her artwork is now famous world wide!! She labours over printing Christmas cards every year!!:)

Not at all Charlie! :D As you say, there have been many Black Jack's throughout history (and in my opinion, one too many Jack Black's! o_O)! :D It's a really special card Charlie, I'm grateful to Joanne, as well as your good self :) Thanks again my friend :thumbsup:

I gave in to temptation as well and consider myself lucky that a friend had one to sell to me. Of course, all of the great pictures helped push me towards pulling the trigger. Congrats (again) to Charlie and GEC, and to everyone who scored a Black Jack.

The more I handle this knife, the more I like it. I really want to add this to my carry rotation, but it almost seems too nice. It feels about perfect in hand and in pocket - I was initially worried that it might be too bulky, instead I'm now thinking I need to add more larger frame knives to my pile.

Well done Charlie ( waynorth waynorth ) and GEC!
KjgbuOj.jpg

I finally received my invoice last night. :thumbsup: Pam thinks the world of Charlie and when I told her about the Black Jack she insisted on getting it for me for Christmas. ;) As they say, better late than never! I have no doubt the wait will be worth it, based on all the beautiful photos that have been posted. :thumbsup: :D

The Black Jack showed up and WOW. I admired it and put it back in the tube. I'm doing yard work and don't want to scuff it up. Will be giving it a better look later today....MAN!!! What a time to be a knife collector, when these Beautiful works of craftsmanship can be had!
MVIMG_20200103_151232.jpg

Back