Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in... If dogs are welcomed... In fact... What size will this treehouse be? Cause if i bring another dog home I'm apparently going to need somewhere else to sleep...

In other news...

My gf and I have been looking for a house to buy, and for those who may be concerned we are talking marriage soon. Well, Friday I went right look at a house with 12 acres of property, woods and fish pond, and detached garage and shop. Well I loved it. Went out Saturday with the gf and she loved it. We put on our offer Saturday afternoon and they accepted Sunday evening!!!

I'm so excited to finally have a place like this I can call my own!!! I'll have a place to play and build a fort, or shelter, and all kindsa fun stuff. Pictures eventually!

Congrats Nix!!

Congrats, Nix. A couple of big steps, marriage and house buying. Good luck with both.

Thanks mang!
I know it! She's an amazing woman! Definitely a keeper!

that's awesome news, congrats on all counts.

Thank yee!

Party at Nick's house! We'll have a campout in the tree fort.

Apparently it's going to be a house warming weekend party, according to abrasion. Lol

I'm in... If dogs are welcomed... In fact... What size will this treehouse be? Cause if i bring another dog home I'm apparently going to need somewhere else to sleep...

As long as they don't go after the chickens.

Congrats Nix!!

Thanks buddy!

so this happened...

scored 130 of 130 made of the 130th anniversary :D

IMG_2814-X4.jpg

amazing axe!

Council, 5160 head, heavy, thick and thin, SCARY sharp...

In other news...

My gf and I have been looking for a house to buy, and for those who may be concerned we are talking marriage soon. Well, Friday I went right look at a house with 12 acres of property, woods and fish pond, and detached garage and shop. Well I loved it. Went out Saturday with the gf and she loved it. We put on our offer Saturday afternoon and they accepted Sunday evening!!!

I'm so excited to finally have a place like this I can call my own!!! I'll have a place to play and build a fort, or shelter, and all kindsa fun stuff. Pictures eventually!

That whole post is full of awesome, congrats! How you managed to get a house in this market is beyond me, must have been your smashing good looks that sealed the deal.

:D

That whole post is full of awesome, congrats! How you managed to get a house in this market is beyond me, must have been your smashing good looks that sealed the deal.

:D

Thanks bro!

Hahaha I doubt that! It's a crazy market right now, that's for sure. There are great deals out there and crazy expensive crap too. I feel like we got lucky with this place. We met the owner and it seemed like he still has sentimental attachment to the house he grew up in, and wanted it to go to good people. Why he saw that in me, I'm not sure. It had to have been the gf. Lol.

you should see what a proper trowel can do :D

vik: also, there are four things in that picture!

5 if you count the side of leather that may be destined to become a backpack.

Now I've gotta make a sword too.

Nice tip you've got there Vic! I'm impressed!! ;)

Speaking of Iowa... What happened to that average Iowa guy?

he bought 10 acres backed up against a national forest in Michigan.

so this happened...

IMG_2814-X4.jpg

amazing axe!

you going use that Axe? also, that Handel looks like it smells delicious

you going use that Axe? also, that Handel looks like it smells delicious

not this one. nope.

i also have #83, might use that one :D

though i will wait a few weeks or so for the production model. should be excellent.

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of using it. You need to tell us how well #130 throws 😁. It looks really nicely balanced!

Congrats Nix! Owning land is never a bad thing. The more tree forts the better.

so this happened...

IMG_2814-X4.jpg

amazing axe!

Damn that's purdy. Me likey.

so this happened...

IMG_2814-X4.jpg

amazing axe!

Well that's about as good as it gets. Now get it out there and get some smear on it. :thumbup:

not this one. nope.

i also have #83, might use that one :D

though i will wait a few weeks or so for the production model. should be excellent.

I looked but didn't see any info on production models.

Do you know what the weight of that head is? There wasn't a weight on the specs for the commemorative. Hoping it will be in the 2-1/2# to 3# range.

Well that's about as good as it gets. Now get it out there and get some smear on it. :thumbup:

no :D

i have another one #83 coming...

and i will buy one of the production models. "a couple few weeks", should retail for around $145?

I looked but didn't see any info on production models.

Do you know what the weight of that head is? There wasn't a weight on the specs for the commemorative. Hoping it will be in the 2-1/2# to 3# range.

15.5 x 7 inches

quick weight test, with a similar piece of wood for tare is 1 lb 10 ounces

there is no production information yet. i have an inside source :D

hopefully these guys will also be at Blade

Some of y'all dabble in lockpicking, right? What do you suggest for a beginner? There are plenty of locks around the farm to practice on, I just need to get the picks I need to learn.

Congratz, Nix!

Some of y'all dabble in lockpicking, right? What do you suggest for a beginner? There are plenty of locks around the farm to practice on, I just need to get the picks I need to learn.

Congratz, Nix!

I like some good 12ga breaching rounds followed by battering ram and then a stun grenade.

I got online and seen ads... Damn I'm blue again :(

Oh well... I'll have to stay blue for a bit... I just brought a 4th puppy home yesterday.

Another Corso. Black brindle. 10 weeks old. 24pounds. No name yet.

2017-01-09_04-43-33 by World Wood, on Flickr

2017-01-09_04-44-31 by World Wood, on Flickr

Wasn't planned at all... But here we are LOL

cute dog WW! i want another dog, something big, ive never had anything bigger than a border collie, but 2 is already ushing my limits sometimes :D

in sadder new, my father had to put down his dog today, almost 13 years old, blind, and diabetic. was doing really well all thing considered until about a month ago he started having seizures. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back