3 recent arrivals.

kZp2Jl9.jpg

tBLZ2nh.jpg
FizDfMw.jpg
ITAR0jb.jpg
xSbpOwy.jpg
HNVyxWk.jpg
Fifteen mins and counting I'm staring at them, wonderful! ++

Thanks Duncan:thumbsup: I'm trying to have patience and collect the best quality I find.The dog leg holds its own, a classy knife with that wrap around spring on the pen.
Glad you enjoyed seeing the knives my friend :thumbsup:
Oh Man....
Rob - your acquisitions seem to be getting better and better!!! :eek: :eek:

Like Augie and Charlie said - just a great trio of Knives to have come Hone fir you my friend. Im a fan of Camillus and there is exactly why....
Like our good friends say - that Barehead is something else - but that Dogleg stands side by side with it.
Darn so just want to go and buy some Knives now - thanks a lot for that Rob :(

:D :D Lol - Hey just keep ‘me coming matey. I love looking at superb knives just like this. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D:D glad you enjoyed the knives :thumbsup:
Fifteen mins and counting I'm staring at them, wonderful! ++

Thanks Duncan:thumbsup: I'm trying to have patience and collect the best quality I find.The dog leg holds its own, a classy knife with that wrap around spring on the pen.
Glad you enjoyed seeing the knives my friend :thumbsup:

:D:D glad you enjoyed the knives :thumbsup:
Indeed they are particularly the bottom Camillus which is jaw dropping imo. I love the ageing in them.

Not in the same orbit of the above but its old and it's a knife!

ed_is_dead ed_is_dead For a viewing of a few excellent Sheffield folders and such I highly recommend you relax in your favorite perch with your favorite snack, beverage and take your time going through at least the first 12 pages of this thread, you may not be able to stop:cool: And to whet your whistle here's one of my favorite T Turner knives:thumbsup:
5XPbfSm.jpg

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/made-in-sheffield-1830-1930-a-golden-age.699298/
Aw wow you lucky duck, that is a marvelous item. A sweet Lambfoot, the stamping and the way the Encore row diamonds mark is 90 degrees to the name in the tang is just so.
What age would you put on it Rockman?
The thread you link is saved to my favourites and constant stream of joy and knowledge to me. The example in the first 12 pages are try awesome!

Thanks, I'm not sure on age, if I had to guess I would say 1920 ish

Aw wow you lucky duck, that is a marvelous item. A sweet Lambfoot, the stamping and the way the Encore row diamonds mark is 90 degrees to the name in the tang is just so.
What age would you put on it Rockman?
The thread you link is saved to my favourites and constant stream of joy and knowledge to me. The example in the first 12 pages are try awesome!

Very nice, Augie, I was wondering when you were going to come up with another one!:thumbsup: I was wondering about age so went to Goins. The 3 line stamp on you main blade (basically the 4 line without the USA) is not mentioned in Goins? I wonder if that makes it a rare stamp??
edited to add: I just found the same stamp on Rob's dogleg Camillus on the previous page. I guess Goins missed that one??

Last edited:
If that’s your first Sowbelly NorthShore you did real good. That’s a very nice looking Old Knife.

Nice EO Augie by Camillus. I purchased a Early ( ish) Camillus EO with the Federal tang stamps, Camillus at the time of making the Federal and yours were producing spectacular Knives - and my friend you just showed us one!! :eek:
Love it!

Back