On Tap at Todd's

Make it a double!

hobok.jpg

Working on my growler of Red Rum, Irish red ale from Bier brewery.

Not at Todd's, but tonight I celebrate the return of Dogfish head to Southern Indiana!

Gus, I finally filled my growler. It is 100% badass! The guy at the local place was admiring it, I told him to check them out online. Thank you again, sir.

Gus, I finally filled my growler. It is 100% badass! The guy at the local place was admiring it, I told him to check them out online. Thank you again, sir.

My pleasure Murph! Glad to see you're using it. What are you pouring in that pic?

That Mashcraft was pretty good this evening... Thanks for the Twisted crew, Todd!

Murph, since you didn't finish your beer this time, you won't get any next time.

IMG_20141102_170155_696_zpsimvybhsj.jpg

Last edited:
fireball whiskey and rumchata mixed 1:2 does not taste much like french toast, but SWMBO says it's pretty tasty even so.
even better was the new flavor of tea I bought her yesterday (called rompope?) with rumchata added instead of milk and honey...

Just caught word that Sun King started serving pints in its tasting room this evening. :thumbup:

Sam Smiths Organic Chocolate Stout -- as SWMBO puts it "liquid tootsie pop!"

I'm looking forward to a few days coming up here in the near future.

Saturday: Mashcraft in Greenwood, IN is having a breakfast event and will have various coffee infused brews on tap. I might have to drop in. :D

Monday: JAVA MAC at Sun King. Coffee infused Wee Mac, one of my favorites. :thumbup:

Back