On Tap at Todd's

they wouldn't sell me a plain bowl of ice cream to make our own!

That's preposterous!

A local brewery here encourages people to bring in food to eat while they enjoy the beer. There is a decent ice cream spot just down the street. I am tempted to bring in a bowl of vanilla and have the brewery make me a stout float.

I have a couple different types of stout at the house -- and a half gallon of vanilla bean all natural ice cream in the freezer for tomorrow.

long day at work today moving walls and rebuilding cubes.
bleah.
got home and was feeling parched -- yet SWMBO has been urging me to be more healthy in my habits lately, so.....
12 Oz can of Watership Brown ale in a pint glass -- slug back a couple of quick swallows to make room, and add 6 oz (or so) OJ for an impromptu Orange Shandy.
was actually pretty good.

who says being healthy can't be fun?

Murph was right -- this is pretty tasty.

11218872_10153481375299603_3227630887733366799_n.jpg

Ate and drank at Red Yeti last night in Jeffersonville for Dad's birthday. Then we decided to walk the bridge across to Louisville.
IMG_20150717_211325823_zpshzk2pzhy.jpg

I need to scrounge up a red Yeti pint glass or shirt. I love their logo.

Ate and drank at Red Yeti last night in Jeffersonville for Dad's birthday. Then we decided to walk the bridge across to Louisville.
IMG_20150717_211325823_zpshzk2pzhy.jpg

I need to scrounge up a red Yeti pint glass or shirt. I love their logo.

Thats a pretty cool little walk huh Jerry, I loved checking out the architecture of the bridge and how it was constructed.... Do they have the indiana side open yet?

Thats a pretty cool little walk huh Jerry, I loved checking out the architecture of the bridge and how it was constructed.... Do they have the indiana side open yet?

Oh yea. We walked right over from the brewery and went up the ramp at the park on the Indiana side. It was a fun walk.

so was the Stone Smoked Porter I had with dinner last night.
the Michelob Ultra one of my uncles handed me at the family reunion today OTOH....

I haven't tried too much of Stone's stuff. But I imagine there is quite a difference between that and mic ultra.:D

I can't lie though, I do enjoy macro beers. Especially in the summer time.

It was real considerate of Sun King to open a tap room just down the road from the office.

IMG_20150828_174817675_zpsebhx8glk.jpg

Ft Collins Brewery Chocolate Stout -- a little flowery/hoppy, but with a nice lingering chocolate finish.

Ft Collins Brewery Chocolate Stout -- a little flowery/hoppy, but with a nice lingering chocolate finish.

I havnt met many chocolate stouts I didn't like Vik, and you and I are very similar on what we like as far as beer goes. With your description you gave, I can almost taste it.

Damn, Vik.... That sounds delicious.

Just got home from the airport. I need this....
IMG_20150913_212242782_zpsa3aiqzzr.jpg

Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale. Hey Todd, recognize this from that little spot in town we went to?

Back