Pictures here! On the Bench

Mr. Kotter Lineman's Edition
I was nearly speechless and could only come up w/ “yes !!!” lol! After watching it another four times, Lorien, I’ll say it again: “YES !!!”

I absolutely love it and can barely wait to put that beautiful thick beast to work. Amazing job and thank you.

Michael

man, I really didn't know how this was going to go. Had an idea of where I thought it could go but not much of an idea on how to get there- so I just let it rip. It was pretty tough to grind, really demanded a lot- so I learned a lot! I'm pretty amazed every time I look at it, can't quite believe I pulled it off!

All these blades are heading to Ian's tomorrow for laser etching so I won't have access to em for a week or two. Tax time anyway, and there's some work around the homestead to tend to as well, so a break from this batch will be the scene for a little bit. There's some handle work to do, turning down pins and stuff, getting sheaths underway, but the really hard part is behind me now which is pretty sweet. No major fuck ups!

That is the Branson/Lorien collaboration?

What a cool piece! :cool:

Could you tell us OAL as well as the blade length from tip to scales?
I'm trying to get a better idea as to the actual size/scale on that knife.

I think the sheath you did for it turned out very nice! :)
oh hey man, sorry for the tardy response! Yes, that's the one.
I think the blade's around 6"- it's a relatively big knife. When it's done, I'll do a thread just for it with all the specs.
I'm not unhappy with the sheath, but the next time I make one similar to it, it'll be better.

repurposed some ole kitchen knives today
FqwIWqW.jpg

Back