One knife(fixed or folding ,max blade length 14 inches, max handle length 10 inches)

Good luck with that.
Thanks! But I wouldn't need luck, I would simply have my natural charm and charisma to overcome any possible mental resistance, this sounds like it has taken a turn but, I assure you, I don't mean to sound so strange! It would be like a game show presenter popping up!

Thanks! But I wouldn't need luck, I would simply have my natural charm and charisma to overcome any possible mental resistance, this sounds like it has taken a turn but, I assure you, I don't mean to sound so strange! It would be like a game show presenter popping up!
And if that didn't work, then I would just show you a pic of the hamburger forest!

To me a party is me and my dog relaxing in my lazboy watching a good Action movie or Western, so in that case I'd say yes I am a blast at " parties " ;)
Look out your window...can you see the bat signal? Strippers, a knife shop and anything else you’ll need.

Look out your window...can you see the bat signal? Strippers, a knife shop and anything else you’ll need.

You mean the thing from that Micheal Keaton / Jack Nicholson movie ?
Around here it would be more like a John Deer logo in the sky.
Knife shop ? We got the display at the local hardware.

Last edited:
That would be a great pick for a single woods survival blade, it can handle heavy chopping, splitting, brush clearing all just fine.
Things are stabilising in Nepal quite a bit and we're working on a solution to getting our workhsop output increased so maybe some big jumps on progress soon :)
Take care,
Andrew and the team at Kailash

Thanx Andrew, hope to get some updates from the production soon!! :)

Any number of different knives would work for me. Like some of the others my first choice would be a medium size Victorinox folder like a camper or maybe as big as a Ranger. If it had to be a fixed blade that I own I would take my Timberline SA. Then I would take a leisurely walk out in a day.

i-5pcvTbs-XL.jpg

View attachment 1376237
I am surprised no one said the Navy Mark 2 Combat/Utility knife.

My Dads favorite knife is the USN MK1 Perfect size handle and blade. Great hunting knife and it can slice an onion or tomato.

I have some NOS ones to give to my kids someday.

The MK2 is the same as the USMC fighting knife. Is a great choice too, but your tomatoes aren’t going to be pretty. Lol.

Last edited:
Back