One knife(fixed or folding ,max blade length 14 inches, max handle length 10 inches)

Now I got some more equipment I think I’d definitely bring my David Mary customs seax , idk how to post photos lol but it’s made of AEB-L with a large blade and handle which is made of maple

Seventy-eight posts before anybody mentioned the Skrama? It is the first thing that comes to mind upon reading the OP’s specs. I expected to come across it not more than three or four posts in.

Seventy-eight posts before anybody mentioned the Skrama? It is the first thing that comes to mind upon reading the OP’s specs. I expected to come across it not more than three or four post
Seventy-eight posts before anybody mentioned the Skrama? It is the first thing that comes to mind upon reading the OP’s specs. I expected to come across it not more than three or four posts in
Seventy-eight posts before anybody mentioned the Skrama? It is the first thing that comes to mind upon reading the OP’s specs. I expected to come across it not more than three or four posts in.
ngl I have 0 I did the knifeor company

If van pulls up and tells me I win a free knife if I complete their challenge I'm IN. I'd probably pick the esee 6. I like the junglas more for this scenario but I'm pretty sure it's over the length parameters. Do the zombie ants breath fire or are they the non acid reflux ones? Asking for a friend.

If van pulls up and tells me I win a free knife if I complete their challenge I'm IN. I'd probably pick the esee 6. I like the junglas more for this scenario but I'm pretty sure it's over the length parameters. Do the zombie ants breath fire or are they the non acid reflux ones? Asking for a friend.
They breathe fire with a ran of 5 inches however they can’t move while doing it and yes the challenge would be u choose any knife and if u complete the challenge u get the one u used and another one however if u lose u prolly die

They breathe fire with a ran of 5 inches however they can’t move while doing it and yes the challenge would be u choose any knife and if u complete the challenge u get the one u used and another one however if u lose u prolly die
Not ran, range

Probably a Koenig Arius, just because I'd like one and presumably I don't have to pay for it in this situation.

Then I'd do my walking and walking and walking

Hey
A Sirupate.. The more slender, longer and faster brother of the "standard" Khukuri we all know.

I actually have one on order from @Kailash Blades with a 14" blade, micarta handle and a kydex sheath that comes with a newly designed shoulder strap!

Looking forward to testing it. I am also very curious of the shoulder strap, it comes with a dangler as well so you can switch how you want to carry it.

Just hope the corona doesn't delay my delivery too much.. :rolleyes:

Pictures from @Kailash Blades.

GuG7ksvl.jpg

VLJbgOql.jpg
Hey what's the shoulder strap like

Back