Open for Viewing

Like Sears and others the axes were near the bear traps. :D
I truely don't know where in the Simmons cat the other tools were.
Belknap I can check.
Thanks.
Larry

Searching for the Patents prior to 1975 is a bit difficult and I probably missed a bunch. If anyone sees something missing let me know.
Enjoy..

Charles Smith sent me this set of photos which are the making of a fine display.
Ive added them to the web page for all to see

http://www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us/corners/CSmith/index.htm

Here are his words from a couple moths ago. Sorry I took this long in getting them all posted

"I finally got around to completing my Old Timer Classic Case. Hope you all don’t mind a few pictures – I just wanted to share with someone who might appreciate the effort.

Picture 1 - View of the classic case with the frame polished and the glass clean.

Picture 2 – View showing the inter frame edge for the mounting board to rest on.

Picture 3 – View of the mounting board – I/8 inch plexi-glass with a black felt board attached using a spray adhesive on the plexi-glass.

Picture 4 - Small metal pins used to hold the mounting board tight to the frame.

Picture 5 – I divided the mounting board up into four quarters using a thread to aid in placement of the knives (Knives shown in the tins).

Picture 6 – View showing layout of knives on the mounting board (use the flyer to estimate distances between the knives).

Picture 7 - View of frame over the knives on the mounting board.

Picture 8 – Knives fixed to the mounting board (I use small plastic wire ties through holes drilled in the mounting board).

Picture 9 – View of the Classic Set in the completed frame.

Picture 10 – Another view of the completed case.

Picture 11 – View of another style of Classic Case that I recently purchased (this has a tin cover and the pin mounted in the case).

Picture 12 – View of both of my Classic Cases "
Thanks to Charles for sharing.
Larry

Finally got around to adding the 1926 catalog and the addendums.
These are from the originals and not from the re-print by AG Russell, whom did a great job and got them reprinted for us just like the originals.
As I get to it I'll rescan the couple pages that are a little off and repost.
Enjoy.

The Camillus page is now registered and seperated from my Schrade page.
You can still get to either from the other but
check out:
www.collectors-of-camillus.us
Also updated LarryH's page in the collectors corner and will have even more tomorrow. Hoo Roo..
TTYL
Larry

Ive opened a new collectors corner.
Dick E has sent me a few pictures with more coming.
Check it out
http://www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us/corners/DickE/index.htm

http://www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us/corners/DickE/pages/IMGP2451.htm

In looking at DickE.'s collection, I see he has a Schrade Walden Old Timer in a scout or camper pattern. Does that one have a pattern number? I do not believe I've seen saw-cut delrin campers other than in a Craftsman, maybe one time on Ebay (and I think that one had no pattern number). I have to believe those are pretty rare.

Also, I do not believe I am familiar with DickE. Is he someone I would recognize with a different posting name on Blade Forum?

Hi, the old timer camper style has no number,it is the only one i have seen.I have had it for about 2 years and have never been able to find out anything about it.If anyone has any info i would sure appreciate it.Larry put Dick. E on the picture site, but i go by the grey menace.Im sending more pics this week, so check em out, thanks.

Thanks much Grey Menace. Looking forward to more pictures. Don't be a stranger.

5/25
Posted a few more For Larry H.
opened the Special Editions section and will add flyers and a link off the main page shortly.

Larry,

Just wanted to thank you for providing the space to post my pictures.

You're a good man and I really appreciate your time and effort.

Again, thank you.

Jackie
Civil_war_generalab-1-1.gif

Jackie,
Your welcome..
Your latest pictures have been add to your corner.

Looks like on 10/15 about 04:00 AM someone hacked into my web site and modified all the index pages with this junk that looks like links to advertisement some of which would cause my mother to blush..
It goes pretty deep throught the site.
I'm fixing as fast as I can and have contacted my web provider to attempt to track the intruder.
It doesnt look destructive to anything except junk at the bottom of the page indexes.
I don't advertise so It's not me :)

Thanks to Randy for pointing it out to me.

Larry,
I have several Imperial/Schrade sales manuals that can be scanned and added to your website. Dale currently has two from the 1970's that he is copying. If you want more let me know.

Tom Williams

Tom,
Thanks for the offer.
I have already scanned most of the sales books from 57 -2002 with about a 10 year gap left to work on
TTYL
LArry

Back