Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Beautiful choices Choppaman! It is cool that you and mjbine both picked up an original and K2 Raptor. This model family is my favorite of Chris' designs.

Please post some more photos when you get them.

Phil
Will do Phil. It only made sense to keep those together. I'm glad I bit the bullet and did both of them. I'll post some photos.

Eric

Congrats on the sellout Chris :thumbsup: not surprised at all.

Eric, I would pay to see your collection :thumbsup:

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool Regarding the Ivory/OD... It kept bugging me because I knew I had seen that combo fairly recently that was very well done. Stealing one of @VANCE 's photos, I remember gawking over this Bushfinger with Ivory over OD.

Some of the OD and Wood combos (DIW, Osage, Box elder, etc) look better than decent as well

IMG_8394-vi.jpg

I finally scored a Mamushi!:D I've been wanting one for a while now and today's offering was just right! I can't wait to get it in hand.

That Mini Mushi looks like a handy little knife! I would love to hear some thoughts from whoever ends up with it!

Nice batch as usual, Chris. I've been dreaming up some other specs on a couple of your models that I wouldn't mind owning... haha! I think I'll have to save those ideas for a little while, still gotta get that Warthog from you before I start coveting something else! :D

I finally scored a Mamushi!:D I've been wanting one for a while now and today's offering was just right! I can't wait to get it in hand.

Congrats on that, I am super happy you got the one you where waiting on! It always puts a smile on my face to know someone was able to get exactly what they want. I hope you enjoy it!

That Mini Mushi looks like a handy little knife! I would love to hear some thoughts from whoever ends up with it!

Nice batch as usual, Chris. I've been dreaming up some other specs on a couple of your models that I wouldn't mind owning... haha! I think I'll have to save those ideas for a little while, still gotta get that Warthog from you before I start coveting something else! :D

Thanks! Its a cool new model, the handle is the same as a Tusk size wise and your pinky tucks right behing the butt of the knife nicely!

Let me know when you are ready to share those Ideas, I am always open to your guys input!

Back